All time low

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: All time low

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

StickStones&&Techno wrote:yeahh, victoria freeman got an advanced copy at warped too. it kindof bugs me that people got it earlier. i mean, it's okay if you ordered it from gk and got it one day before, but like selling it at warped? that's just not fair. i mean it's cool and all if people got it, but it just bugs me. anyway, 2hrs (:
WTF? Hopeless, Their label, sold it to me, its not like its an underground thing, it was legit & everyone does that kinda thing. You could be CSWS like a week earlier on Warped last year, I got my Come Around (SIL) days before it was out at Sassyback....
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

i got my GK pre-order & my iTunes one on the 6th <3 i didn't have a chance to get to Hot Topic today, but hopefully i'll have a chance to get there soon so i can pick up my pre-order from there too. i might even buy a copy at Best Buy for the heck of it, lol. then again, i gotta save up money for the Hot Mess pre-order =/ i REALLY want that limited edition one for $100. my b-day is coming up so might beg my mom to get that for me as a b-day present, haha.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Thus far, I really like their CD, albeit I'm only of "Stella".
I'm listening to it on Rhapsody, yes, I'm cheating.
That means I need to go pre-order Hot Mess, since they're not comikng on the West Coast.
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:
StickStones&&Techno wrote:yeahh, victoria freeman got an advanced copy at warped too. it kindof bugs me that people got it earlier. i mean, it's okay if you ordered it from gk and got it one day before, but like selling it at warped? that's just not fair. i mean it's cool and all if people got it, but it just bugs me. anyway, 2hrs (:
WTF? Hopeless, Their label, sold it to me, its not like its an underground thing, it was legit & everyone does that kinda thing. You could be CSWS like a week earlier on Warped last year, I got my Come Around (SIL) days before it was out at Sassyback....

no, no, no, she got it from the gk booth. I was saying that gk was selling it early too. victoria saw the cd, and was like, wait, doesn't that come out on Tuesday? and Meredith said yeah, so vicoroa bought it. I meant that it bugged me
people couldn't wait a few days or until their order came in.