All time low

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Re: All time low

Post by PrincessBella »

yeah i hate making those kinds of decisions b/c i like to get at least 1 shirt at every concert i go to.

i think her signing was special b/c A Fine Frenzy isn't that well-known and Alison is just an extremely sweet person. (she even answered me when i sent her a message on myspace.) it always depends. i don't think it's ever dependent on the venue; it's usually the band/artists' decision.

i wouldn't recommend skipping school, but the rest sounds like a good plan. :)
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Ha, I know, I couldnt skip school, I have a friend going with me. Im pretty sure that I could get early release like an hour just cause, but Im not sure.

I'll see how things go with TAI/WTK. They're more well known so it'll be bigger.

Im very eager. Do you know if like you have to have a ticket to go inside the restaraunt? My mom doesnt have a ticket & she was just going to sit in the restaraunt during the show. I bet they'll still have a shirt after the show, I just want a shirt from the tour (Maybe I can convince my friend to get one for me.) I dont know, only like a month untill the show!

I think this one will be more fun than the last because its 4 bands I love & its just amazing like that.

I need to call the HOB about Will Call, did you use Will Call for HOB?
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

i don't think you'd need a ticket for the restaurant. as long as she isn't going into the room where the concet is being held, ur mom should be ok. i think they have a seperate door to the restaurant than for the concert hall anyways. there are usually still shirts after shows, and i usually buy mine after the concert. (the only time i've ever regretted that was when i went to see the Spice Girls in February and they ran out of like EVERYTHING.)

i didn't use will call for HOB, we just bought our tix when we got there. but i recommend using will call instead of anything else (like TicketFast) since will call is free.

also, this may seem like a dumb question, but what does TAI and WTK stand for? all i could come up with was maybe WTK is We the Kings. lol, sorry i'm not so good with abbreviations :oops:
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

TAI- The Academy Is...
WTK- We The Kings
Im going to see them on the 7th.(:
NP. Took me awhile to figure out what NIN meant.

Okay, so Ive basically got everything mapped out. If I dont get a tee, I'll buy one off eBay or something. Or get something offline. I just hope it doesnt come to that(:

The only reason I asked about will call was because I can buy tickets from 2 places.
1. Is TicketMaster who the only plus is I get free song downloads from iTunes, but I pay about double the price for tickets when you add in all the service charges.
2. TicketsArena.com where you can get them for normal pricing, only $4 extra for handling & stuff, but you have to get them via will call.

I just want to see if I can pick them up before the date of the show. That would be muy bueno.

I also need to see if my friend has a digital camera because my camera could only stay on really for one maybe two performances. And that obviously has to be ATL & possibly Mayday Parade. So she can help get pictures(: (Im a dork, I plan out these things way in advance, but it paid off for my last ATL show, I got the seats I wanted.)
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

i always get my tickets off ticketmaster (excluding the HOB show.) the extra fees suck, but i use the iTunes songs and my mom won't trust any other place to get tix except Ticketmaster since she's been using it 4ever. i dunno if tickets can be picked up before the date of the show though.

my mom finally got a digital camera the day before we went to Crue Fest b/c we were sitting in the 5th row and couldn't pass up that opportunity for great pix (since i'm in love w/Nikki Sixx & Tommy Lee) :) i think that was the last concert i went to this summer, so i can't wait to go to another 1 and try out the camera somewhere else. my next concert i have planned is either Hollywood Undead or Metro Station (cuz my friend hasn't told me yet if she can go see HU with me).
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

I just need to call HOB to quiz them. (:

I have a digital camera, but like I said, it can only handle being on for about an hour.

Metro Station is amazingly fun. I loved it.
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Ahh! I'm so angry. I was all pumped for the ATL show and they sold out before I could get tickets.

It's okay though, because I got some Cobra tickets instead. (: <3333333333

Anyways, has anyone been to the Crocodile Rock Cafe? Can you tell me if there's somewhere my parents can wait if they don't have tickets?

They were planning on just driving around town until the concert was over, but I would feel bad about that since I already made them drive an hour just to get me there. So i was wondering if there was a place for them to relax and maybe have something to eat while they were waiting for me.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

AWWW! I feel bad. No Jack!

I'll hug him for you(:

I hope to anyway - Alex & Zack & Rian too!

Aww. I was watching an ATL interview from Warped Tour '07 & Rian's like 'One thing you may not know about me is, Im in the band' & Alex took the mic & goes 'Guys, stop asking him to take a picture of me & you, let him be in the picture! He's in the band too!' - It was cute.
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

poor rian.
and zack.
they're always left out.
i remember in this one interview on buzznet with breesays, she said word association and the word was "buzznet".
and he said, "i'm never in the videos."
i felt bad for him.
(:
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Yeah! I loved that video.

And with Jack - "Jack thinks this is very un-professional" & then Alex "Jack, Your bellybutton can talk?" "Yeah."