All time low

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: All time low

Post by mlola619 »

PrincessBella wrote:Thanx! it sounds like it'll be a lot of fun. i'm not into moshing so much (after seeing Paramore in concert it kind of freaked me out) but since i'll be with a friend instead of just a parent, it should be more fun. it would be cool to catch something they throw... i would love to be pulled on stage too. i'll definitely have to sneak my camera in for this one! i'll be sure to remind my friend to wear comfy shoes as well. i appreciate the advice so thank u! :)

ugh....i absolutely HATE IT when ppl mosh in Paramore concerts...i adore Paramore and for that i will say i hate moshing because it takes away from everyone else listening to the songs and paying attention since you're trying to avoid getting punched in the face or something. I don't think you should have to worry about moshing in All Time Low, unless ppl are so retarded to think that their music is mosh worthy.. don't get me wrong i absolutely love All Time Low- i think they're amazing live but their music isn't hardcore, you just don't mosh to them! :evil:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

See, it wasnt that bad where in our venue because its stadium seating & there are benches & catwalks & there was some rails in the front so you didnt get crushed by an amp. There were some poles holding up a big canopy & I just sat on the base of the pole (kinda pressed up against one of the catwalks) & enjoyed the actual concert, not the crowd. I had the perfect spot because Alex & Jack kept walking & stopping right next to me (I melted. ;) )

Its really going to depend on your Venue.
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

venue is key. i've learned that over the years. but a lot of the bands that i'm really into now (like Cute is What We Aim For, Paramore, All Time Low, Secondhand Serenade, Metro Station, etc.) all play at The Rave in Milwaukee and the House of Blues in Chicago. i hate going to HOB cuz they have stupid rules plus Chicago is farther from me than Milwaukee. i've seen Paramore, Boys Like Girls, & Ryan Cabrera at The Rave. obviously Ryan Cabrera was really laid back and nice. Boys Like Girls wasn't as violent as i thought it might be, so i was happy. Paramore was the worst though. at Paramore, ppl kept pushing and i was so scared i was going to fall and get trampled on. i had to keep grabbing on to random strangers just to stay off the ground. then there were the crazy people trying to run into each other and stuff on purpose. some find that fun, but it was just frightening for me, lol. i've only seen Brandi Carlile at HOB, but that was enough for me. i hate that place. i love going to g.a. concerts with my skinny friends. they can weave their way through, and then they drag me along cuz i'm usually too shy to push through. but if i'm with a friend i might actually take charge too since i want them to have a good time, so i'll get us closer to the front. me & my friend Angela got to be only a couple rows back when we went to see Boys Like Girls.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

You've just scared me...

Im going to 2 concerts at HOB this fall, what kinds of rules do they have? Im going to see ATL & Cobra Starship

Ive only seen Metro Station/Boys Like Girls & All Time Low.

All Time Low was a violent, mad house, fun concert. It was only violent at first & then most people settled down. But it was sooooo funny when security tried to make us go sit down & we wouldnt & Alex kept egging them on.

BLG & Metro Station was a really tame concert even though everyone was rocking out & having a good time. Martin was really funny & Mason & Trace were just cute & liked to arrouse the crowd.
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:....
I love ATL. (: Ha.

There are a few people at my school that know ATL, & then there are the preps that just wear the shirt because 'its cute', Really annoying.

I was really happy because like last week, I got the mp3 version of The three words to remember in dealing with the end & The Party Scene - The Party Scene is amazing!
THE PARTY SCENE EP IS AMAZINGG.
ohehmgee.
i love that ep.
it's really addicting.
what're you favorite songs??

the three words to remember is okay.
(:
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Of course Stick Stones & Techno(: & Circles & there are some songs I dont even know the names, let me pull up my list.

Oh, yeah! Hit The Lights! I know its on 3 words, but isnt it on The Party Scene.

On the songs that are also on Put Up or Shut Up, I like them more on that disc, it sounds better (But like Break Out! Break Out! It sounds better live. No Doubt)

Im going to try an get a hardcopy. I saw one on eBay, but it sold for $100 bucks so nevermind. (It started at a penny!)
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

yeahh, i was ebay this one time and i saw a hardcopy and they said that it had been handgiven to them by like alex or someone.

overpricedd.

my favorite song on the party scene is I Can't Do The One Two Step.
Love the last line.
are you still in Austin?
AllTimeLow
Settled in Forks

Post by AllTimeLow »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:
Its really going to depend on your Venue.
I know all about that xD

Pretty much every gig I've been to, I've been near the side of the stage. I don't like to get too close to the pit unless I actually intend to mosh. Although it means I get deafened, I get a better veiw of the stage. And, I usually can see backstage too. I have yet to see ATL, but I've seen You Me At Six and Anti-Flag live and both were exellent, even though Anti-Flag aren't supposed to be the best band live.. ATL should be fun if I see 'em x]
RAWR!

AlexanderWilliamGaskarth<3

alex.
rian.
jack.
zack.
my heroes <3
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Yeah, im still in Austin, my mom was just talking about leaving (I dont want to go back to school!)

on ATL, I like to stand in between the center & left (Jack & Alex!)

I usually stand accordingly to my favorites(:
AllTimeLow
Settled in Forks

Post by AllTimeLow »

Same here...

Like, I stood where I could see Chris #2 and Justin from Anti-Flag x]

The rest of the time I was getting killed in the mosh pit...
RAWR!

AlexanderWilliamGaskarth<3

alex.
rian.
jack.
zack.
my heroes <3