All time low

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: All time low

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Yup - Me & a bunch of friends are going to the one in Arlington before Boys Like Girls(: I dont care about other people, if Im having fun, then Im having fun - Plus - I know they're doing a little more than playing ATL's music... ;)
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

i'm going! cuz i went to a listening party when the Twilight soundtrack came out & there were like 2 people there, so i don't think i'll have to worry about any crazy fangirls *hopefully* =p

Hailey, what do you mean by "they're doing a little more than playing ATL's music..."? so mysterious... i wanna know! haha.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

ATL is a little more popular than Twilight - here, its like a crime to like twilight now. lol - Serously. Whereas if you like ATL or going to concerts its 'cool' so the hot topic here will be filled with fan girls that have no idea who Zack Merrick is & are probably shocked to hear most of the songs on the CD
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

i don't know many people from my area that have even heard of ATL but Twilight is extremely popular here. but then again, the soundtrack listening party was before the movie came out so Twilight is more popular now and perhaps if there's a listening party for the New Moon soundtrack there will be more people than last time. but anyways, i'm gonna go to the ATL listening party & if there are crazy fangirls, i'll just do my best to ignore them and try not to let it ruin my experience. 8-)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*blinks* I bet I'll be gone for the parties, won't I? When are they..? And I missed the leak too. Sad day, oh well.
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

the parties were yesterday actually (:

i didn't go to one /:
i live too far away from my friends now /:
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Oh. Yeah, I was gone.
I was at camp, protecting an egg that was my virtue, whom I aptly named Gabe Saporta and stuck in a pocket with a picture of Captain Kirk.
Dang! And I haven't heard almost anything of the album!!! I'll just wait till I get it...
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

went to the listening party :) luckily, no crazy fangirls haha. it was just me & 2 Hustlers, so it was fun. 8-) (cuz the other people that were in the store weren't there for the party.)
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Me & my friends went - we just kinda hung out at the mall - the manager of the store was awesome! He gave me a Versa poster.
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

i got suckered into preordering the album again for the ATL poster, lol. now i'm gonna have 3 copies of the cd. oh well, maybe i'll give 1 away...