True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Post by Addicted »

Breakfast anyone.... ;)
I'm not interested, but I KNOW there are several who might be....
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Twilight<3 wrote:All right, I finished the fourth book the other day. I have mixed feelings about it because although I absolutely love Eric and Sookie together, it wasn't the same with Eric's memory loss. However, the book and their relationship was really sexy. I hope we will see more of that but with Eric in his regular state. Like in Club Dead, that was perfectly delicious. 

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
This is all the more reason of why you should keep on reading!! The books only get better and better!!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ive given up waiting to borrow the 1st book from the library as in a long que so Ive ordered it off Amazon, new. Should be with me for the weekend and cant wait. Think it was the 3rd episode on UK TV last night...
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Sannois
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Sannois »

Hey all~! Been a while, Nice to see their are some Book converts. It is either for you or not.
I dont miss the show at all. I am half tempted to cancel HBO on Dish, But then morbid curiosity will make me want to see what they have done to the books in the next season.
I wonder when Charlaine will do the next book. I would love to have some more to read! :D
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

Oh I just found out, if anyone is interested, HBO is re running season one back to back Starting Friday Oct 29th. I think thru sunday, Any way a chance for those who have not seen the first season to watch it all at once. :)
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ive received Dead Until Dark and have read the first couple of chapters - funnily enough I have got to the same part as I have seen of the TV series so far. I can see that they have changed the programe a little when compared to the book but im liking both at the moment. Will be reading more of the book later as I cannot wait to see what happens next and will have to buy the 2nd book soon I think.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Does anyone know when they will release the second season on DVD ?
They don't show it on television here so I have to wait until they release the DVD and then order it online.
But it takes such a long time before they release it ! grr :D

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ive been on Amazon and ordered the box set of books and have just been emailed advising that the release date has been moved back by a couple of weeks grr! They are also advertising the 2nd series DVD set but no date is mentioned yet
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Yeah I know,
it's stupid not being able to watch the second season. It's really frustrating.
Stupid Belgium television. They don't even make dutch subtitles for the DVDs, they don't even sell it in English :o I just have to order it from America. :|

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
paula_bnsnt
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

Books are not for sale where I live but I love the Tv Show! I'm so glad the finished Mary Anne 'cause she was way too creepy! I was actually scared!
Also: Jessica and Hoyt are the sweetest couple eveeerr
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix