True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bluemaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Post by bluemaria »

Been a while. Me and my "Sookieholic" club are rereading the books we ate on 4 right now. Those who remember know I love love love Eric but I can't get myself to stop rereading the Mercy Thompson books right now. Is it just because I have read dttw many times already or am I really in love with Mercy and Adam more than I am in love with Sook and Eric? :/ That would be CRAZY.

On a twilight note- how funny is the team Edward team Jacob burger king comercial. Awesomely funny!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Still waiting for my book box set to arrive from Amazon - another 2 weeks to go. So far ive only read the first book!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Just peeking in real quick. The TrueBlood EyeCon was AWESOME!!!! All the actors that were there were wicked cool. EyeCon is doing another con in Jan. 2010 called Bloodlust. Can't wait!!!!
I'll post some photos soon.... :D
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ive finally got my book box set :D and am half way through book 2.

That Bloodlust event looks rally good. Wonder if they do anything like that over in the UK?
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Hey guys! I almost forgot this thread existed because the show isn't on at the moment here in the USA. So Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse) was on Chelsea Lately on the E! channel the other night cuz she has been doing her show in Australia this week. He is NOTHING like his character Jason. Like I know that is the beauty of acting, but Ryan was like so subdued during the interview and all serious and everything. And he didn't even look like how we usually see him. His hair was grown out some and I guess it was in his natural color..either that or just dyed dark for the movie he just did.

Look how adorkable Ryan was on Chelsea Lately!!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I remember when Ryan was acting in Home & Away ages ago as Vinnie. I can picture him as clear as day but my boyf cant remember him in it haha.

About half way through the 1st series in the UK on channel 4 at the mo and ive almost finished book 2.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Who Else Agrees That Eric Northman Is Just A Gorgeous Beast?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I agree - I think its becuase he is an authority figure and the slight arrogance he has makes him very confident. He just oozes sex appeal too although I have more of a crush on the guy who plays Sam in the TV series at the moment.

Think we are nearly at the end of the first series on UK TV and ive just startred reading the 3rd book.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Not A Bad Choice For Sam(:

Bill's Actor Wasn't A Bad Choice Either.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

hope you don't mind if i join you True Blood fans... i0m crazy about the show and books both... i'm happy that show isn't following the books literally and they made some changes... it just keeps thing spicy and more exiting for me...
i'm really addicted to the books, i got to read them after i started watching the show and i read all 9 books in a week... my sister said i was nuts but i couldn't resist it and it's not my falut i got all 9 of them at once :)
i can't wait for the next book to come, few more months... but for you who are interested sneak peak (maybe 1st chapeter) is gonna be on charlaine's official site these days (if i got it right sometime before christmas, maybe even today, new cover is up... so chapter can't be far away) :D
join the dark side, we have cookies :)