True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bluemaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Post by bluemaria »

It's up it's up!!!!!!http://www.charlaineharris.com/DITFChpt1.pdf

1st chapter sneek peak of Dead in the Family

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Bastet wrote:hope you don't mind if i join you True Blood fans... i0m crazy about the show and books both... i'm happy that show isn't following the books literally and they made some changes... it just keeps thing spicy and more exiting for me...
i'm really addicted to the books, i got to read them after i started watching the show and i read all 9 books in a week... my sister said i was nuts but i couldn't resist it and it's not my falut i got all 9 of them at once :)
i can't wait for the next book to come, few more months... but for you who are interested sneak peak (maybe 1st chapeter) is gonna be on charlaine's official site these days (if i got it right sometime before christmas, maybe even today, new cover is up... so chapter can't be far away) :D
I didn't quite read them in a week, it was more like a month because I was in school..but I fell in love with them!!! My friend tried to get me to read them a while back before there were even talks of a show..and I was like, "Those books sound so freaking stupid..I don't want to read your dumb books!" and of course after I watched the series premiere I was like, "CAN I BORROW YOUR BOOKS!!!" :lol:
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

:lol: you should have ask can i borrow your stupid books lol :lol: i didn't know about the books before tv show but i fell in love with true blood so i decided to get the books (we don't have it in library here)... i really enjoyed reading them... i'm thinking to reread them before may when 10th book is out :)
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

A 10th book - thats great :D Mind you im only on the 3rd one so ive got some reading to do over christmas! Hopefully getting the 9th one as a present off someone to add to my collection.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I Used To Read Chapter Peaks From Amazon For The First Book And I Barely Borrowed It And I'm Just Two Chapters Away From Starting Living Dead In Dallas(: I Am In Love With These Books Though And The Series(:

Team Eric(:
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I love the show! I just got into it in May. I have only read the first book. I have the second and will read it soon! I love to compare the two. I love Bill and Eric, and I've read a few spoilers...not sure how I feel. I will have to read the books to see exactly how it all happens. I can't wait!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Ashiekins16 ~ I had the same feeling when I had only read the first book and then read those spoilers I was like hmm. But I've completely changed my mind. You should read on quickly and find out how it happens :D

Bluemaria ~ oooh thanks for letting us know ! :D I just read it and it was awesome and I really can't wait for May anymore !

I'm still wondering when season two of the tv show is coming out on DVD, because I want to watch it too :( Why does it take so long.
Last edited by SweetImpakt on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Did Anyone Watch The Season 1 Marathon Yesterday?

HBO Got Cut On My TV The Day The Marathon Was Supposed To Be On, Poor Me I Was Sitting There For Five Minutes Reading The Screen, "You Have No Authorization For This Channel" ): I Was Like 0.o
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
enoughforforever
Settled in Forks

Post by enoughforforever »

awe i love true blood. im currently rereading the books. they are soo good. as is the show. i love sookie being with eric
ImageImage
Enchantress
Settled in Forks

Post by Enchantress »

I'm a huge True Blood fan :)
I've read all the books now bring on May book number#10 I've watched both seasons and think they are great.