What's your favorite commercial?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Re: What's your favorite commercial?

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

No, I take back the Volvo commercial. I just thought of another awesome one. I believe they only showed it once or I only saw it once. It was a beer commercial and they were like at a hockey stadium and the whole stadium was full of people and they were holding a sheet of metal facing against the ceiling. And all at once they did like this thing. I don't know how to explain it, it was just awesome! And they flipped the sheet of metal over to the other side and it showed a bottle of beer. I swear it was awesome!
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Edward's_Stalker
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Edward's_Stalker »

there was this one irish car commercial that never aired. the car dissapears partway through. you can see it goes into this white mist and just disappears but you have to look really close. like get you nose 2-3 inches from the screen and look hard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg6k0k1OarM
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Edward's_Stalker wrote:there was this one irish car commercial that never aired. the car dissapears partway through. you can see it goes into this white mist and just disappears but you have to look really close. like get you nose 2-3 inches from the screen and look hard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg6k0k1OarM
LOL.
yeah right!
I didn't do the nose thingy, but it still was....not cool.
haha.
Someone else try it?
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I like the AT&T phone commercials, where they have people doing something, then there consience comes and tells when and why they don't have service.

I also like, and have fully memorized, the song to the Empire Today commercials. Phone number and all.
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

like i can remember them all, but the superbowl com. are awesome and funny. oh, here's a hilarious one, (not necessarily my fav.) a teenage grl. and boyfriend walk into her house, the front door opens to the living room where the parents are a bit "busy." :lol: the mom is hitting the dad with a whip-like thing while running around the room. its like :o :shock: :lol: :x :o :lol: all in one. its advertising when ur forced to move out, find comfort and safety at IKEA to buy the things you need.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
twilighter4eva
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilighter4eva »

the free credit report one, and the "hour in a bottle" for claratin
my friend and i were at a breaking dawn thing, and she started talking about midnight sun, how it might b better for stephenie to do all four books in one, because it would seem like a second to him. then we started talkikng about he has all this extra time, like how he has"two hours he didn't have before" so funny!
"Uh, I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can google it."- Edward

"How do we even know she's Italian? Her name's Bella."
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

cutesweetiezzz wrote:No, I take back the Volvo commercial. I just thought of another awesome one. I believe they only showed it once or I only saw it once. It was a beer commercial and they were like at a hockey stadium and the whole stadium was full of people and they were holding a sheet of metal facing against the ceiling. And all at once they did like this thing. I don't know how to explain it, it was just awesome! And they flipped the sheet of metal over to the other side and it showed a bottle of beer. I swear it was awesome!
It was in a soccor stadium and it was advertising Carlsberg.The bottle was on one side and an empty glass on the other and then all the people flip the cards up and it's like the beer is pouring out of the bottle and into the glass.It's so cool!but the new Carlsberg ad is better.
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
ShoeSmut
Settled in Forks

Post by ShoeSmut »

I will always love the Dell guys. "Dude! You're getting a Dell!"
I like any toy commercial, any catchy jingle, the old Frosted Flakes with Thurl Ravenscroft as Tony the Tiger, and the BABIES EVERYWHERE nutri-grain commercial.
http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/261/
And I always hated the way the girl played with the dollhouse: http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/5139/
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

my favorite comercial, lollli don't remember what it's for but they're in an office building and bad things are happening and a guy goes.."how's it goin frank?!?!?!" lolllll grst comercial ever

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
delighted_one
Settled in Forks

Post by delighted_one »

There is this commercial but i'm not sure if it's in English too because the only time I have ever seen it it's on th spanish channel but I'm pretty sure that if it's in spanish it's in english too. Anyway it's about this family sitting at a dinner table with there voices almost gone because they spent hours on the phone because they have unlimited minutes to talk now. The grandfather says you should be more like your brother he knows how to limit himself (the brother doesn't have a hoarse voice.) but when brother asks for some water he drops it because his fingers are so soar from texting for hours and they are like all red. His older brother says yeah he knows how to limit himself. I just think it's so funny how they talk.