Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

mlola619 wrote: SAME!!!! Orlando was totally my first celebrity crush.....*sigh* good times, i was so obsessed and in love hehe. He's still GORGEOUS in my opinion and though i no longer stalk him, he'll always have a special place in my heart as well :D
Rob definitely has me passing out now though....*sigh* so gorgeous!
He was my first too, but that was as Legolas, he looks better blonde and young and with pointy ears and all the natrual Elvish sexiness...
Now, I'm like, yah, he's pretty, but I've moved on to better guys.
Jack is still the King of Pirates. We can screw Elizabeth.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I love Pirates of the Caribbean! The first time I saw it was in my freshman English class right after it came out on dvd. Then I got if for Christmas. :) Haha, I fell in love. There something about pirates.. : ) And of course Johnny Depp in eyeliner haha..Its a must see then. J/k but of course Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom together makes an awesome movie!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

omg i absolutely love the first half of the first one (not that the rest was bad, but it wasnt as funny as the first hour ) and the whole fiasco on the island with the cannibals in the second one.

and the bit at the end of the credits in the second one . . . we watched the whole 10 minutes of credits at the movies coz we thought it would say something about no. 3, but it just had the dog.

still funny though.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
~cat~
Settled in Forks

Post by ~cat~ »

the pirates of the caribbean trilogy is favorite period!! those are my all time favorites ever since i saw the trailer for the first one. Captain Jack Sparrow is the man!! MY man!! lol.
nd da ride has been my favorite since i first rode on it when i was four.
ImageImage Go Team Edward! I got nothing against Jacob, it's just that Edward is better for Bella.
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

So I've heard that there is going to be a fourth POC movie! It is supposed to be about the fountain of youth and come out sometime between 20010 and 2011. *squeal!*
dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:[
He was my first too, but that was as Legolas, he looks better blonde and young and with pointy ears and all the natrual Elvish sexiness...
Now, I'm like, yah, he's pretty, but I've moved on to better guys.
Jack is still the King of Pirates. We can screw Elizabeth.
I agree, I thought he was a dang sexy elf. I watched those movies over and over because of him and Aragorn :oops: ;)
Jack is definatly still King Pirate.
Oh I hated Elizabeth in the second one after she kisses Jack and then leaves him to die :o but then it's funny when he completly rats her out in the third one in front of everyone! :lol:
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Kat.Flow
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kat.Flow »

Is true there will be a 4 POTC??? Sorry if I ask again but I just want to be really sure.
dandyvampgirl_13 wrote: He was my first too, but that was as Legolas, he looks better blonde and young and with pointy ears and all the natrual Elvish sexiness...
Orlando as Legolas!!! 8-) Yes, he was one of the main reasons to watch LOR.

I like the movies a lot, they're on my top ten of movies :mrgreen: If there is a 4 movie, is enough for me to see Captain Jack again, he rocks! :P
Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

I love the one liners they r sooo funny
ImageImage
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

I love POTC, but I personally can't stand Orlando Bloom *cough*OrloondoBland*cough*. But I do love Johnny.

I was reading a book a little while ago and there was this girl named Elizabeth and a boy named Will. Elizabeth was a high society girl and Will was the stable boy, but they fell in love and ran off west together. I just thought it was kind of funny that there was a Will and Elizabeth in love and they were from 2 different ends of society. I kept picturing POTC.
ImageImageImage
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

loved the trilogy although the 2nd part is my least fave...

it made me change my mind abt orlando.. (did not like him in Troy.. looked really coward and gay - no offense to fans and gay people- he did not fit the role.. )

but on LOTR and this movie?? i loved and swoon over him!!! :)

and i envy kiera... how come she's able to kiss 2 of the most handsome guys on hollywood??? Johnny Depp and Orlando BLoom
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

Hmm...I surprised not many people are posting here. It's "PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN", people!

Oh, well! I absolutely love the Trilogy and cannot stress how much I watch it! I've seen it at least 20 times for each movie because I have them at home & I just have to get my "fix" of Johnny Depp, haha. I think he made a great pirate what with the "grunge" look. What is it with dirty looking men that make them so smexy?