Dane Cook

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
one_tuff_muffin
Wandering Through Town
Location: FLoating in an ocean of tie dye with the beatles playing in the background

Re: Dane Cook

Post by one_tuff_muffin »

ahh good ol dane! who doesnt love him!?

me and my friend a.k.a jadell smell smelly markers in our class and were like" CINNAMON! this one's cinnamon!mmmm..CHERRIES!" like in his 'Obby' skit

then one day these guys..Bobby and Robby went up for a game.. and i said aloud" Omg! it's the obby crew!!!" lol

not dorkie enough right?
Edward- my official :}bamf{: of all time
<3Pastry Sisters<3
Proud member of the Dorks United crew
one_tuff_cupcake
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by one_tuff_cupcake »

oh gosh Dane gives us such grate memories.

Every time I hear a car alarm I just have to start singing the Car alarm song.
and my mom still doesn't get it.
o well, eventually it will don on her.

At school My and my friend Emily always say bless you to each other, and then we tell each other that they will print the bible on you. haha. And every time i go to the movies I always call the first 5 minutes of the movie a cave scene. (:
Pastry Sisters❤ I <3 Peeta E<3B :)BAMF(: = Edward
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Oh my gosh! I love Dane Cook lol. Obby. Haha. I still remember the first time I heard him! He is soo funny. I laugh so hard at him. Just this week my teacher said something about an Athiest and I was like... An Athiest! And had to try not to laugh lol. He is coming on January 31st. I want to go see him but I might be doings something else.

Who else loves to say Skiddlydoo?!!!
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

mlola619 wrote:
cidluen wrote:Dane Cook is so damn funny, and he's just one of those male comedians who understand women... "because women are mental ninjas..." ROTFL

Also, his physical comedy is hilarious especially whe he portrays women :D

XD bahaha that quote had me laughing for like 10 minutes!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
one_tuff_muffin wrote:ahh good ol dane! who doesnt love him!?

me and my friend a.k.a jadell smell smelly markers in our class and were like" CINNAMON! this one's cinnamon!mmmm..CHERRIES!" like in his 'Obby' skit

then one day these guys..Bobby and Robby went up for a game.. and i said aloud" Omg! it's the obby crew!!!" lol

not dorkie enough right?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i love dane cook.
i adore him
he's amazing.
extraordinary
he's suppose to have a new show!

aaaahhh!!!!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
bluemaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by bluemaria »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_ep8-V1 ... r_embedded

Love this vid from his new movie! I think he is channeling Gambit from X-men :D You know he is about to be really bad and you should not like it but you do.

I love DC! His standup is great and unlike some comedians he is a good actor also.
youcrazything
Settled in Forks

Post by youcrazything »

His stand up is great! I went to see him with some friends last year at the United Center.... so funny. I laughed through the entire show. We might go again this year...
"Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs." ~ Bella
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

youcrazything wrote:I went to see him with some friends last year at the United Center.... so funny. I laughed through the entire show. We might go again this year...
me too! except i went with my mom & my cousin. we were in the 5th row, it was amazing <3 i'm saving up my money right now so *hopefully* i can go see him again this year.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I LOVE MONOPOLY AND PRICE IS RIGHT AND BURGER KING AND KOOL-AID MAN AND SUPERHERO POWERS AND THE PERSON THAT NOBODY LIKES!!!

"I hated that Kool-Aid Man. Some drink in tights would just bust through your wall and be like Oh yeah! And I'd be like Oh no! My dad's going to be home in 20 minutes and beat me with his belt! What do you mean, drink out of you? You have no cap! There's debris floating in your head!"

Timeless!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Dane Cook is so friggin hilarious. Apparently the first movie I ever saw him in was Mystery Men. I had no idea he was in it. Wow. The first movie I do remember seeing him in was Waiting. "Almost had to change it to the 10 second rule!" :lol: Employee Of The Month was great. Good Luck Chuck was so histerical. The first comedy show I saw was Tourgasm. Awesomeness. Lol. Vicious Circle is a total classic and I watch it everytime they play it on Comedy Central. I just recently saw Isolated Incident. Anyone else see that? I can't believe I missed seeing him in concert like a week or 2 ago. Grrr not having money sucks!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

i watched ISolated INcident when it aired on Comedy Central then bought the cd/dvd a few days after it came out. i'm not sure how much i like it yet though because i've only watched it once all the way through and then listenend to the stuff not on the dvd.