Heroes--TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Heroes--TV Series

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Twilight<3 wrote:Gah! Oh my god.. all of Peter's powers are gone. That is terrible, however, now he doesn't have that hunger. I didn't like him evil (not that he was. I mean, he couldn't help him but it's so sexy to see him as the true hero of the story). I can't wait to see what happens next. Is he completely powerless? Will he get injected with the data again to get his power back? Can he still absorb other people's powers? Gah, what is going to happen?!

And the thing with Claire. That was intense and it freaked me out. See, those are the kinds of things that I hate - something you can't control and is utterly out of control. I was afraid Claire's real mother would have to die.

Oh, and then Adam. Poor Adam. I liked him - he was wicked. :P

Oh! And nice going on Hiro's part. I thought he actually killed Ando. Oh right, and did anyone recognize the faces on the painting of the villains?
"Gah!" is perfect!! Holy shizzzz! Peter was annoying with the "hunger" and so violent(in a sexy way, of course), and I'm glad he's lost that, but not glad he's lost his powers! My eyes actually teared up when he was punching the hell out of Sy-Sy baby! Like..."My baby! Oh, not my baby!" Also, with father Petrelli "I know, I know. The bahd guys are here." A tad random, but I just LOVED the way he said "bad". :lol:

Yeeeesh! I agree, the Claire thing was CRAZY intense. That man was crazy. Like REALLY crazy, sadistic psychopath...with a really cool power though.

Adam was indeed wicked. RIP, my dear. Whatta shame he had to die. :(

Yes! High-five Hiro! Funny Hiro/Ando quotes(in Japanese)

Hiro: Why does he look so familiar?
Ando: They all look the same to me.
Hiro: That's racist.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I laughed soooooo hard on that.

No idea who those men were. One, we can assume, was Mr. Petrelli. Ok, for my weekly character criticisms and praises, if no one is too highly opposed...

Mohinder: A lost cause, as far as I'm concerned.
Tracy/Nathan: Need to fly the eff out of that room. Mo-mo is CRAZY!
Daphne: Ain't so bad. NEEDS to go on a date with Parkman.
Parkman: Also not so bad and needs to ask Daphne out again.
Claire: Still annoying, but not too bad this week.
Other three Petrellis: WOW.
"African Mr. Isaac": He's so cool! I like him. :D
Sylar: Get out of the coma, kick Peter's behind, then help him up, and EMBRACE YOUR BROTHER! ;)
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
MissMagnolia
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MissMagnolia »

I just really don't see how they are going to stop Papa Petrelli. He just seems invincible. Scary
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

papa petrilli scares me, I am starting to think that maybe Angela killed him instead of he committed suicide, actually i can't remember now if they cleared up that he didn't really kill himself, to much info to store in my head.
anyway I thought no one could stand up to peter, i think peter needs to realize he is more powerful then his father, taking away his abilities, peter should know he takes after him.

I was thrilled about hiro and ando also.. thank god.

I love Daphne and Matt also, so cute.

tracy and nathan dont interest me at all really.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

*Bloodlust* wrote:
Twilight<3 wrote:Gah! Oh my god.. all of Peter's powers are gone. That is terrible, however, now he doesn't have that hunger. I didn't like him evil (not that he was. I mean, he couldn't help him but it's so sexy to see him as the true hero of the story). I can't wait to see what happens next. Is he completely powerless? Will he get injected with the data again to get his power back? Can he still absorb other people's powers? Gah, what is going to happen?!

And the thing with Claire. That was intense and it freaked me out. See, those are the kinds of things that I hate - something you can't control and is utterly out of control. I was afraid Claire's real mother would have to die.

Oh, and then Adam. Poor Adam. I liked him - he was wicked. :P

Oh! And nice going on Hiro's part. I thought he actually killed Ando. Oh right, and did anyone recognize the faces on the painting of the villains?
"Gah!" is perfect!! Holy shizzzz! Peter was annoying with the "hunger" and so violent(in a sexy way, of course), and I'm glad he's lost that, but not glad he's lost his powers! My eyes actually teared up when he was punching the hell out of Sy-Sy baby! Like..."My baby! Oh, not my baby!" Also, with father Petrelli "I know, I know. The bahd guys are here." A tad random, but I just LOVED the way he said "bad". :lol:

Yeeeesh! I agree, the Claire thing was CRAZY intense. That man was crazy. Like REALLY crazy, sadistic psychopath...with a really cool power though.

Adam was indeed wicked. RIP, my dear. Whatta shame he had to die. :(

Yes! High-five Hiro! Funny Hiro/Ando quotes(in Japanese)

Hiro: Why does he look so familiar?
Ando: They all look the same to me.
Hiro: That's racist.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I laughed soooooo hard on that.

No idea who those men were. One, we can assume, was Mr. Petrelli. Ok, for my weekly character criticisms and praises, if no one is too highly opposed...

Mohinder: A lost cause, as far as I'm concerned.
Tracy/Nathan: Need to fly the eff out of that room. Mo-mo is CRAZY!
Daphne: Ain't so bad. NEEDS to go on a date with Parkman.
Parkman: Also not so bad and needs to ask Daphne out again.
Claire: Still annoying, but not too bad this week.
Other three Petrellis: WOW.
"African Mr. Isaac": He's so cool! I like him. :D
Sylar: Get out of the coma, kick Peter's behind, then help him up, and EMBRACE YOUR BROTHER! ;)

lol, love that last part.

My new theory is that when Hiro and Ando talked to Angela, it was an illusion that Arthur had Maury give to them so that he could get Adam Monroe's ability.

You know when he gets Matt, he's going to take his ability, he already has somebody(Maury) with that ability.
ImageImageImage
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

So....I just saw the preview for the next episode. Father Petrelli is AWESOME! Crazy as hell, but awesome nonetheless. SUCH a badass! Now we know where those Petrelli boys get it from. ;) Though mama Petrelli is a badass too!! Amazing family, and now Sy-sy baby is part of it!

Also, from the preview, I'm getting that Sylar is the son of both father and mother Petrelli, so therefore a full brother to Nathan and Peter. Ain't that something?
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

Is anyone else pissed off about the mohinder/maya storyline? SO annoying.
And Heroes is getting so confusing nowadays. What, with all the future and present Peters running around...and all the new characters. It makes my head spin. But it's still a great show.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Wow. Heroes was CRAZY again this week, but in a different way. Not as many of the "Woah! Wtf?" twists. Weekly assessment!

Hiro/Ando/African Isaac(Will they give him a name?): Are...chillin'.
Peter: Huh. It's nice that he's alive! I thought that fall would kill him(Thank you Sy-sy!).
Nathan: Is about...to get himself killed.
Sylar: I liked him good, now he's kinda bad, but not really. I'm confused.
Daphne: I want to like her. She saved Parkman's life, I guess. I bet she'll fall in love with him.
Mohinder: :roll:
Parkman: He's so smitten. It's adorable.
Father Petrelli: Dude is ruthless! It's freaky. But I like him!
Claire: She was almost likable in this episode....
Elle: Gah! I REALLY don't want to find out whatever history she has with Sylar
Tracy: She's...cool. That's about it.

I can't believe we're going back in two weeks! It's crazy! And we'll get to see Peter's long hair again! And Sylar's parted, neat hair and glasses! Exciting! Whatta shame we have to wait an extra week, though.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

*Bloodlust* wrote:Wow. Heroes was CRAZY again this week, but in a different way. Not as many of the "Woah! Wtf?" twists. Weekly assessment!

Hiro/Ando/African Isaac(Will they give him a name?): Are...chillin'.
Haha, Hiro and Ando have been kind of annoying me this season. But the episode last night, they were funny and I enjoyed following their story. I love how Hiro just drops to the floor when he eats the paste.
Peter: Huh. It's nice that he's alive! I thought that fall would kill him(Thank you Sy-sy!).
I'm really hoping he gets his powers right. In a way, I kind of wanted Mohinder to inject him but it could have gone terribly so I'm glad he didn't. Thank god for Sylar, though!
Nathan: Is about...to get himself killed.
What an idiot. After what he saw was done to Peter... he still goes after him? Hmm, yeah, makes perfect sense.
Sylar: I liked him good, now he's kinda bad, but not really. I'm confused.
I loved him good. He was absolutely adorable and I love how he went to save Peter. He's just confused now, but surely he hasn't lost all his loyaltly for Peter. For all we know, he devised a plan to work with the enemy, only to destroy his plans in the end and be the good guy Angela wants him to be. That's what I'm hoping for. And the whole Peter thing was just a show.
Daphne: I want to like her. She saved Parkman's life, I guess. I bet she'll fall in love with him.
I haven't really liked her yet because she just seems really childish to me. That's why I didn't like the idea of her and Parkman but I liked her this episode. I can see where she's coming from. She's terrified they will kill her but that burning curiousity inside her draws her closer to Parkman.
Mohinder: :roll:
:roll:
Parkman: He's so smitten. It's adorable.
+1
Father Petrelli: Dude is ruthless! It's freaky. But I like him!
I don't like him. Usually, I like that sense of humor he plays but I can't like him for what he did to Peter and for what he's turning Sylar into.
Claire: She was almost likable in this episode....
:lol: +1
Elle: Gah! I REALLY don't want to find out whatever history she has with Sylar
In Entertainment Weekly, I read this article. It started off with the episode in two weeks. I'll type it out, but don't read if you don't want to be spoiled. It's really nothing but whatever.
Tracy: She's...cool. That's about it.

Excerpt from Fallen Heroes in EW:

"The scene: a cozy New York apartment on the L.A. set of Heroes in August, where an ordinary man trying very hard not to become an extraordinary monster pops the cork on a champagne bottle. "The ziti smells terrific!" says Gabriel Gray (Zachary Quinto), calling out to the woman who's minutes away from damning him to his predestined future as a brian-mutilating serial killer. Her name is Elle (Kristen Bell), and not only does she emerge from the kitchen sporting a Betty Crocker smile and holding the aforementioned Italian casserole, she also promises him a tasty side dish - in the form of a scruffy dinner guest who possesses a secret power. "He's special too," she coos.

It's all part of a pivotal Heroes flashback episode airing Nov. 10, which tells the origin stories of the series' key supervillains, including Gabriel/Sylar."

I don't know about you, but I am really excited for this episode now!
I can't believe we're going back in two weeks! It's crazy! And we'll get to see Peter's long hair again! And Sylar's parted, neat hair and glasses! Exciting! Whatta shame we have to wait an extra week, though.
Can't wait! I'm so excited to see what happens. However, I like Peter's hair this season rather than past seasons.
MissMagnolia
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MissMagnolia »

Ugh, I hate having to wait two weeks in between episodes.

I just have a feeling there is some grand scheme between Sylar and Peter to take down their father. I know I am just being hopeful. :)
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Yesterday's episode was weird. I liked it, but not really...it was cool to see all those strange character ties, but the show is reaching an extremely odd realm of randomness. Like, for next week's episode, I had NO IDEA the eclipse is what gave them all their powers. And now there's another one coming and it might take their powers away? Wow. Anyway, a short weekly assessment:

Meredith: Didn't EVER think she was important...guess she's more significant than we thought!
Nathan: His mother loves him more than he knows.
Hiro: Uh oh!
Father Petrelli: Seriously, he's a Bad***! Like....SCARY insane/intense! It's unnerving.
Sylar: My baby... :( that was terrible. So sad...
Elle: Man, I hate her. I also hate that she might be the freaking mother to Sy-Sy's child!
Noah: He's always been dislikable, it seems.