Heroes--TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: Heroes--TV Series

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Did Calire kill Sylar last night i wasnt sure and i wonder if her mom died...
Peters powers are back yay!!!
I wanted Claire to kill Angela :twisted:
i LIKE WHEN HIROS dad tried to kill him :lol:
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Twilight<3 wrote:Noooo! Sylar can't be dead, right?
No way. Sy-Sy baby is NOT dead. I'm about 1000% positive.
Peter is an idiotically heroic!! Aggggh! I know he's "good" and all that, but HE SHOULD HAVE LET NATHAN DIE. Now freaking look what the imbecile Nathan is going to do. Man, I hate him. I wonder...will Hiro get his powers back?!

Here's my list of people who can go right ahead and DIE:
-Claire(I will ALWAYS hate her)
-Elle(HAHAHA She's already dead!!! :twisted: )
-Nathan
-Noah
-Tracy
-Mohinder

The last three, really I'm neutral on whether they die or not, but if they do, I won't cry.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

*Bloodlust* wrote:Peter is an idiotically heroic!! Aggggh! I know he's "good" and all that, but HE SHOULD HAVE LET NATHAN DIE. Now freaking look what the imbecile Nathan is going to do. Man, I hate him.
It just goes to show that Peter truly is incorruptable.
And I love that about him. XD
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Twilight<3 wrote:
*Bloodlust* wrote:Peter is an idiotically heroic!! Aggggh! I know he's "good" and all that, but HE SHOULD HAVE LET NATHAN DIE. Now freaking look what the imbecile Nathan is going to do. Man, I hate him.
It just goes to show that Peter truly is incorruptable.
And I love that about him. XD
You're definitely a lot more patient than I am. I am sooooo frustrated with Peter. He seems to be the one character who. no matter what, remains purely "good", like you said: uncorrupted. I just wish he could see that some people need to be destroyed for the greater good. :| Oh well, I guess we need at least one purely good character. Though, I don't think there are any purely evil characters. Papa Petrelli was poorly disillusioned, but not purely bad. Even our dearest Sy-Sy baby has his moments ;) .
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Ah, but you can't fight fire with fire.
And, good news! It has been confirmed that Sylar is not actually dead!
Let me see if I can go find where the article is...

EDIT: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/12/joh ... r-cas.html
Spoiler, highlight--> "When Sylar meets his father, he's going to see a path ahead of him that he doesn't want to take," reveals a Heroes insider. "He has a lot more in common with his father than he realized."
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

Wow I am like the only one here...Hello, Hello...anybody....

Anywho...so I watched the episode finally...Oh me oh my Sylar mmm-mmmm-mmm!!! That man is so dark and twisted, "By the end of the night I will show you all that you are monsters too!!!" NUM-YUMMY indeed!!! And Peter gosh darn it that boy will never save the world because he has the inability to do the necessary bad!! I mean come on Nathan is a complete Jack***, how the hell could he save him!!! Nathan is going to bring everyone down because he didn't get his way and his family all betrayed him. SUCK IT UP, YA BIG BABY!!! Friggin puppet without a master, now...
Ok question we know that the glass to the back of the head merely incapacitates the self healing...but what if their bodies are completely destroyed (ie burned to a crisp) can they still regenerate or is their a point of no return? I mean Adam only died because Arthur stole his power as well as his life. Also Arthur has the self healing power cause he got it from Adam and Peter so how come he is dead? Wouldn't he also require the back of the head blow too, oh wait Arthur had no powers at the time because of the hatian. Ok but still I mean if say a fire man goes into the fire and finds Sylar's shrivelled remains and removes the glass or say the glass melts or something will he regenerate immediatly?? And what a great birthday present...Heroes returns the day after my birthday!!!! Yay Me!!!
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

People who can regenerate don't come back after being shot in the head. That is the one thing that will kill him. If they are burnt to a crisp, they will still come back, just like Claire did after she went in after that guy who blew up the Bennett's house. Adam died because he would be dead without his power. He would just disintigrate...which is what happened. Also, the haitian would not affect anyone's ability. It just becomes a part of him. Arthur is just the host. Well, he was the host.
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

One MAJOR question: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY HEROES IS ABOUT TO TURN INTO FREAKIN' LOST?!

******SPOILERS*******

This last episode didn't fail epically, but it definitely continued on the low levels that Hereos has taken. I just want to know why A.) Peter didn't just FLY out of the airplane?! B.) Why Claire is even hanging on when she can freakin' NOT die and C.) You can't tell me there isn't at least ONE person with telekinesis in that plane!

All I know is that tonight's episode had better be AMAZING!

*rant over*

Yay! Sylar's still among the living!! :D :D
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

i was soo annoyed, the episode when sylar 'died' would have been on at christmas so the bbc swapped the times and days and channel so i missed it!!!

i love heroes but i do feel like it has lost a plot...people justkeep dying and then coming back and then loosing their powers and then getting them back...but i still love it...sylar is deff my fav character!

these may be spoilers i don't know if peeps have seen the latest episode or not

that dude who is now following sylar isnow my 2nd fav character--i love psycho people-the joker- s

so anyhow, i now want nathan to die and claire is getting annoying andd hero and die too allong with ando-those two really annoy me
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

That kid traveling with Sylar was A Cinderella Story with Hillary Duff! He played her best friend, the theater kid, Carter. Haha! Way different character, that's for sure! :lol:
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!