Heroes--TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Heroes--TV Series

Post by Twilight<3 »

Wait... so how did Nathan heal if it wasn't Linderman? After all, Linderman is just an illusion. Hmm
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Twilight<3 wrote:Wait... so how did Nathan heal if it wasn't Linderman? After all, Linderman is just an illusion. Hmm

what a good question!

Mohinder is def. a spider like thing.. spiders do that.. not roaches
claires momma Flamer with that guy.. wow creepy
i felt bad for Vortex guy and I HATE NOAH now.. and love Sylar even MORE! AWW love him..

Angela Angela Angela.. married to the bad guy.. who would have guessed?
im looking forward to see how Daphne and Matt interact when they first meet.. i like the pairing..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
ALL4TEAMEDWARD
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

OMG I got SO mad when I watched the last ep. Mohinder iz all Evil now and he wuz like my fav character...and now Sylar iz kinda not Evli now...
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

Twilight<3 wrote:Wait... so how did Nathan heal if it wasn't Linderman? After all, Linderman is just an illusion. Hmm
God.
Maybe Arthur had something to do with it. Or maybe Peter copied Linderman's ability and just didn't know it. Because remember, Peter was touching Nathan's face when he healed.
ImageImageImage
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Hmm, that's a really good theory. I mean, Peter was probably thinking about Nathan being healed. Hoping. So, hmm, yeah, that's a possibility. Good thinking.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

I think Peter and Sylar are going to save the world.
Peter is more powerful then even he knows clearly, he underestimates himself, Except in the future he seemed rather confident.
I think Peter healed Nathan.
And i really hope Ando isn't dead, but he probably Isn't and what Hiro did makes him evil yes?
i caved the other day and went on a search for spoilers.what i found was crazy.. :o
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Lynzeee wrote:I think Peter healed Nathan.
I thoroughly agree with this.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Lynzeee wrote:i caved the other day and went on a search for spoilers.what i found was crazy.. :o
Mind sharing a small spoiler? Nothing too major? :P
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

ALL4TEAMEDWARD wrote:OMG I got SO mad when I watched the last ep. Mohinder iz all Evil now and he wuz like my fav character...and now Sylar iz kinda not Evli now...
Mwahaha! ;) Hence the title of this part of the season: "Villains"

I think their point is the blur the lines of the "good" and "bad". Look at Peter. He's supposed to be like ultra-good-boy-must-save-the-world, but look where he is now. It's a nice little twist.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Gah! Oh my god.. all of Peter's powers are gone. That is terrible, however, now he doesn't have that hunger. I didn't like him evil (not that he was. I mean, he couldn't help him but it's so sexy to see him as the true hero of the story). I can't wait to see what happens next. Is he completely powerless? Will he get injected with the data again to get his power back? Can he still absorb other people's powers? Gah, what is going to happen?!

And the thing with Claire. That was intense and it freaked me out. See, those are the kinds of things that I hate - something you can't control and is utterly out of control. I was afraid Claire's real mother would have to die.

Oh, and then Adam. Poor Adam. I liked him - he was wicked. :P

Oh! And nice going on Hiro's part. I thought he actually killed Ando. Oh right, and did anyone recognize the faces on the painting of the villains?