Heroes--TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
EandB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Heroes--TV Series

Post by EandB »

I love this show it's my favorite.Peter and Hiro are my favorites.:)
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Sylar, because I think he's adorable. He looks so sweet with his glasses on but without them he looks evil. Though I don't care; I love him too much. :D
MiharuSkii

Post by MiharuSkii »

*Bloodlust* wrote:
MiharuSkii wrote:Did anyone notice the how alike Daphne and Elle are? Or that Ninth Wonders Comics are still coming out even though Isaac is dead?
Mmmmm *pomders* I like Daphne more. And with Daphne, it doesn't seem like "working for a company" was bred into her from birth like it was for Elle. On that part, I sympathize with Elle. Her life sucked. But yes, they are kind of similar.

But on something much more perplexing, the Ninth Wonder comics!! Who the eff is drawing them? Mr. Isaac is loooong gone(RIP), so will they ever explain the new writer...or will this just be another hole?
But they are both being threated to be sent back to whatever life they had before they were doing this job and that's the only reason they keep on. Plus they both messed with the person they cared for to avoid being sent back to that life.

Couple comparisons:

Jasper and Sylar
Alice's ability and all the Pre cogs on Heroes
ImageImageImage
annabelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by annabelle »

I have a soft spot for Sylar and Elle. Or it's just because I love KBell sfm.

I feel like after season one with the writer's strike, the series has been going downhill. With the influx of characters, and some even going OOC, it's all... meh. They need to kill off Claire too. And we need more Petrellicest, just saying.
Rosalie’s been through a lot: losing her heartbeat, losing her faith in mankind, losing herself... but then she met Emmett and fell for him—the boy who gave her back her life.
fanfic: Blame The Beauty
MiharuSkii

Post by MiharuSkii »

annabelle wrote: They need to kill off Claire too. And we need more Petrellicest, just saying.
:lol: yes
ImageImageImage
MissMagnolia
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MissMagnolia »

annabelle wrote:I have a soft spot for Sylar and Elle. Or it's just because I love KBell sfm.
I know, I just can't seem to make myself hate Elle. Kristen is so awesome and adorable so I make myself think the same about Elle.
.Wolfie-kun.
Settled in Forks

Post by .Wolfie-kun. »

Dear god I'm a massive fan of Heroes. My faves are Peter, Elle and Sylar right now.

I think SylarElle could work.

I think Season 3 is the best so far, with the first season a close 2nd.
josierose
Wandering Through Town

Post by josierose »

I should have come into 'Looking for a Shady Spot' before!
I didn't know there was a Heroes section :P
Sylar has gotten so much better, I like his ticking noise :) (He doesn't do that much ticking these days... Since he's been going good. Oh well)
I have no signature so I decided to credit my icon that I got from HERE.
annabelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by annabelle »

.Wolfie-kun. wrote:Dear god I'm a massive fan of Heroes. My faves are Peter, Elle and Sylar right now.

I think SylarElle could work.

I think Season 3 is the best so far, with the first season a close 2nd.
season two was horrendous because of the writer's strike lol. season one is my favourite though haha. and we have the same favourite characters!

i loveloveloved the part when sylar's in the room with elle and she begs for him to kill her, but they're able to transfer powers without dying. and then when she teaches him and she conducts electricity to show him... that whole scene is love. srsly.
Rosalie’s been through a lot: losing her heartbeat, losing her faith in mankind, losing herself... but then she met Emmett and fell for him—the boy who gave her back her life.
fanfic: Blame The Beauty
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

annabelle wrote:i loveloveloved the part when sylar's in the room with elle and she begs for him to kill her, but they're able to transfer powers without dying. and then when she teaches him and she conducts electricity to show him... that whole scene is love. srsly.
Yes, that was most definitely my favorite scene. It was so adorable. I wasn't too keen on the idea of Sylar and Elle together because I just couldn't see it. But Elle and Sylar have so much chemistry together and that whole scene was just brilliant. Truly brilliant.