Heroes--TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Heroes--TV Series

Post by MiharuSkii »

awww, bye bye Elle.
I'm kinda glad that Sylar's back, but I think I'll miss his 'good' side. I like how he said Peter wasn't a killer, but he was and then let the bullet kill Arthur, but I don't get what happened with the catalyst. Did it go to Peter? Or is it gone forever?

And what was with pointless random destruction guy? "Hmmm, I'm strong, I think I'll destroy something?"

Mohinder needs evil scientist goggles.
ImageImageImage
MissMagnolia
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MissMagnolia »

I don't remember exactly because I was studying while watching...but i think since Papa died before he gave the catalyst to anyone, the catalyst may be gone. It just looked like it vanished into thin air.

So I guess this is where Ando and Hiro's relationship is going to take a turn for the worst. Ando is going to get his powers and some how they are going to become enemies. I think it is ironic that Ando is willing to get powers to save Hiro, but the reason Hiro wanted the catalyst was to keep the formula from being made.

And I am sad Elle is dead. I love K-Bell
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Oh, I loved Sylar in this episode! I loved it when he had all the blood on his hands and he was just like "Cake" in that voice. Or when he was in the elevator and there was just like music playing and.. well, you remember. Haha, brilliant, although I will miss the good Sylar, aka Gabriel.

I'm really hoping Peter will get his powers back because he was my favorite.. not to mention, he had a kick*ss power!
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

When Sylar killed Arther why did he not take the Haitians powers too?
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

LoveMeSomeEdward wrote:When Sylar killed Arther why did he not take the Haitians powers too?
Good question....since the Haitian actually has to TRY to take someone's powers away.

Other than that confusion, this week's episode was soooooo good!! Man, now I remember why I love this show so much.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

I swear everytime I see previews for next weeks Heroes I turn into a 12 yrold fan girl and get all giggley. I LOVE BAD SYLAR, I mean his walk down the good side was cool and all but I was so happy the bad boy was back!!! And when he killed Papa Patrelli, that was awsome! I am of the firm belief Nathan is a punk!
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Brella wrote:I swear everytime I see previews for next weeks Heroes I turn into a 12 yrold fan girl and get all giggley. I LOVE BAD SYLAR, I mean his walk down the good side was cool and all but I was so happy the bad boy was back!!! And when he killed Papa Patrelli, that was awsome! I am of the firm belief Nathan is a punk!
All of this: Sooooooo true!! Bad Sylar is the sh**!! Papa is...gone? I liked him, but Sylar was hard core with it ;) . Nathan IS a punk. A puppet to ANYONE. So...I wonder who Sylar's "real" parents are. I read a spoiler, a very interesting one. Can't wait!!
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

Agree with the Nathan being a punk, he's like "I make my own decisions my own choices blah blah when its obvious he's being manipulated again. When will he learn....?!
EandB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EandB »

I hate Sylar I want him dead I wish Elle would have fried his a.s.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Noooo! Sylar can't be dead, right? If someone just pulls that glass out of his head or throat (whichever she stabbed) he can heal... right? I'm officially in love with him after that episode. That was just pure awesomeness and I love the burning man (like tortured, not actually burning). Also.. PETER HAS HIS POWERS BACK! I screamed like a little girl when I saw that.