Heroes--TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Heroes--TV Series

Post by Nena »

Discuss everything about the TV show here.
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Heroes--TV Series

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Thank GOODNESS for this thread!! The season premiere was shockingly intense!! Things we thought wouldn't happen until much later in the season happened right away!! This season is going to be CRAZY. Best line of the premiere:

Claire: Are you going to eat it?
Sylar: Your brain? Claire, that's disgusting.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
There go those theories!
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
Ms.BelleFlanders
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ms.BelleFlanders »

Season premiere was freaking crazy. I just can't imagine what is about to come next week.
And this whole past/future trips are making me confused.
Suresh is a jerk
Where is Peter???
Invisible Linderman????
Nikki is not Nikki????
*head spinning *
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

*Bloodlust* wrote:Thank GOODNESS for this thread!! The season premiere was shockingly intense!! Things we thought wouldn't happen until much later in the season happened right away!! This season is going to be CRAZY. Best line of the premiere:

Claire: Are you going to eat it?
Sylar: Your brain? Claire, that's disgusting.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
There go those theories!
Oh my god! I concur! I love that line and I'm in love with Sylar!

Okay, when I first saw the future with Hiro and Ando, I thought Hiro was the evil one, not Ando. Then, when Hiro thought it was Ando, I went with Ando. However, after the show, I think it's going to be Hiro that turns evil. One, he just looked evil. Two, I saw a magazine cover with Claire, Sylar, and Hiro. The text read, "Heroes or Villains?" Claire and Sylar are evil... so why put Hiro in there? Hmm, perhaps because he turns evil. Yeah, I think he'll be turning evil.

Oh, and I love that we will now be following two Peters. DOUBLE the fun! Haha, I love Peter and he is absolutely gorgeous. Also, I love his haircut this season. Not that it matters but I'm just saying. Someone said they thought Future Peter was evil but I really don't think so. And how do you guys think he got that scar?

Oh.. and Sylar is a Petrelli?! Didn't see that one. :shock: It seems like half the people with powers are part of the Petrelli family.

Ew, Suresh's back made my skin crawl. That was nasty but what did he think was going to happen?
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Twilight<3 wrote:Ew, Suresh's back made my skin crawl. That was nasty but what did he think was going to happen?
Thank you! As soon as he decided to inject himself, I was screaming at the screen "What the heck are you doing?! You're a freaking scientist/docotr; there's no way this it's not going to backfire and have side effects!" Also, PLEASE :roll: about him and Maya hooking up. Random sex that we really didn't need. Peter is looking good as usual. I love future Peter's new scar AND power. I wonder who he takes the "teleporting OTHER people to other places" power from. Maybe it's just an evolution from Hiro's power? :?

I'm a little upset that now they've made Claire even more special. Now we'll never get rid of her *sigh*(If you can't tell, I hate her character):(. You know what I think? I think the Linderman inside of Nathan is going to turn him evil. Why the heck is Nikki bad? I bet all these "personalities" really are other people. Each other person has a power. Everyone, but Nikki anyway.

Twilight<3, I'm so glad you understand and feel the Sylar love!! Most people think the fact I find him sexy, disgusting. No way, man! Beautiful, sexy evil man! :D A Petrelli too! Who woulda known.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

*Bloodlust* wrote:Twilight<3, I'm so glad you understand and feel the Sylar love!! Most people think the fact I find him sexy, disgusting. No way, man! Beautiful, sexy evil man! :D A Petrelli too! Who woulda known.
Yes! Someone who agrees! My friend was just like "Ew, no. He's evil and disgusting." Pfft, she doesn't know real men when she sees them. ;)

I know exactly what you mean about Mohinder though. That was such a stupid decision - he really should have listened to Maya. And didn't it seem like Maya did really want to have sex with him or was that just me?

No, I think Nikki's personalities all have different powers, if that makes sense.
Last edited by Twilight<3 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

I absolutely adore the show, one of my favourite definitely!!!

Unfortunately we won't get the new season episodes for a long time here in Italy, so I guess I will avoid this thread as much as possible because of the spoilers :lol:
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Twilight<3 wrote: And didn't it seem like Maya did really want to have sex with him or was that just me?

No, I think Nikki's personalities all have different powers, if that makes sense.
Not just you. Maya assuredly wanted to have sex with him. As soon as they had that "moment", it was pretty apparent they would be love interests...but sex? So soon? Wtf? Plus, now Mohinder's a freaky pealing monster! Gah!

Also, what you said about Nikki was what I had meant before. You just worded is much better than I did. Speaking of Psycho blond, where's her son? I want to see Micah!!
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Yeah, I know. It's pretty ridiculous. I suppose they are trying to fit in with the rest of television shows and movies out there.

Oh, okay. At first, I thought you meant they were literally other people.

Haha, I found a gorgeous picture of Milo Ventimiglia and made a banner (as you can see). However, I didn't know what words to put on it and my friend, who's also a Heroes fan, dared me to put "sexyness" on it. So I did... however, I'd like to make an alternative banner with some more meaningful words. Do you have any suggestions of something Peter says in the show?
twilightprincess
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightprincess »

after having an 8 month hiatus the show came back very strong. i thought the 2 hr premiere was really good.

not sure i like the direction they're taking the show though....seems like they set it up so that any or all of them end up villians...LOL!!

surresh injecting himself was way stupid. guess he got tired of just being the brainiac. but it looks like some nasty consequences are ocurring cuz of what he did. serves him right. i think him & Maya's hook up is totally cliche.

claire's whining about not dying is getting on my nerves. "i can't die, am i human?" ughh! most people would be thrilled. this whole victim thing she has going on does not make me sympathetic to her character. just annoyed.

i think Nathan is hallucinately Linderman. something weird is going on there.

i think Nikki has more than just one other personality...either that or a long lost twin! :P

two Peters...what could be better? two Edwards maybe? lol! i've always loved his character.

so did i hear right? Mrs. Petrelli is Sylar's mom??? whoa! i hope she gets hers in the end. ugh...talk about a mommy dearest.

can't wait to see how bad the level 5 baddies really are.

it's gonna be hard waiting every week for a new episode to come on...*sigh*
--Sarah
Image Image