Supernatural..the TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Re: Supernatural..the TV series

Post by sachael »

just saw the s4 ep 9... and now i am officially mad at the new ruby.. that bed scene with jared... aaarrrgghhhh...
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

sachael wrote:just saw the s4 ep 9... and now i am officially mad at the new ruby.. that bed scene with jared... aaarrrgghhhh...

I know! I was upset too, even though I am more of a Dean fan. This new Ruby is growing on me, but I still think the last one was better.

Too bad new episodes won't air 'till January! :cry:
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

yeah.. i already miss our boys.. and yeah i love katie more than the wildfire girl.. what if.. it was the old ruby in the "scene"
ImageImage
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

sachael wrote:yeah.. i already miss our boys.. and yeah i love katie more than the wildfire girl.. what if.. it was the old ruby in the "scene"

If it was the old Ruby, it may be even weirder. When Katie was Ruby, she and Sam had not clicked yet in the series, so It would be weird, even if she had stayed as Ruby. But having a new Ruby makes her, well, not Ruby kind of, to me. So it would seem weirder to me.
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

i tried to think about it??? UGH!!!

the old ruby looks angsty and willnot fit for a temptress.. and it will be a funny and weird scene :lol:
ImageImage
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

Okay I have watched this show since it first came out. Got my mum and my sister into it.I think S1 was much more scary then slowly it died down/ I love the relationship between Sammy and Dean, loved when the into'd their dad into it.

This season so far is great! The intro of the angels Castiel and Uriel and the whole Good and Evil, God and Devil thing is great. I don't know how they'll stop Lillith since Ana told us there are over 300 seals and all Lilith has to do is open 66 of them. There's a big job ahead for the boys.

At first I was a bit hesitant when they brought in a new Ruby but from the latest episode she's getting better, I like the way she chose the girl who had technically already died. But I'm not sure about Ruby and Sams' 'relationship' I still think Ruby might double cross them, making Sam use his powers!

Did anyone see the Jensen eye of the tiger thing: I love Jensen he is the best and that clip was so funny!! Love it.
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

LoveMeSomeEdward wrote: Did anyone see the Jensen eye of the tiger thing: I love Jensen he is the best and that clip was so funny!! Love it.
yeah i saw that and i still keeps on laughing my as* off... :lol:
and ruby is still a demon.. an interesting twist on what she will do next..
he helped sam a lot.. but what's next?

s1 and s2 dealt more on the urban legends and mythical creatures.. but latter part dealt with the brother's background and the whole apocalypse thingie but it's cool.. but i still wish.. they do have the same monster od the week eps..
ImageImage
LoveMeSomeEdward

Yeah I loved S1 where it was so scary I actually had to close my eyes! But I like the way the show has evolved and looking into different aspects of general supernaturalness. (don't think that's a word....it is now :D)
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

LoveMeSomeEdward wrote:... supernaturalness. (don't think that's a word....it is now :D)
Making new words - it's what we do best isn't it?

I am digging the whole religion thing they are doing. Not much of a religious person myself, and I wasn't sure about the whole Angel arc, but it is better than I thought. The writers seem to know what they are doing.

Ugh, I cringe at the thought of Ruby and Sam getting busy, but I found it even weirder that Dean did it with an angel. In the back of the Impala.
LoveMeSomeEdward

It just goes to show that no one can resist Dean Winchester.

I liked the way they switched it around if you know what I mean, you'd always expect Dean to get with the demon and Sam with the angel. Nice twist. I hate waiting for me supernatural fix, it sucks!

i think so far Sams been with the most supernatural creatures: Werewolf and demon what next! fairy??