Supernatural..the TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Re: Supernatural..the TV series

Post by sachael »

ruby in a new meatsuit? meaning genevieve cortese is out????
who's the new girl?
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I might be out of the loop with spoilers, but as far as I know, the current Ruby "meatsuit" is the one that's going to finish out the season.

So, everyone saw the new F13 trailer Thursday durning the show that watched right? I told my brother what movie it went to after like three seconds, and he didn't believe me. Such a shame. Then we got into an arguement over when it was coming out. I said next month, he said March.

The episode had it's moments, but the thing I find both funny and stupid was when Dean was asked what his safe word was.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Omgsh. I was in the middle of the Supernatural show on Thursday, and my parents made me turn it off and clean up my room! I was so angry, seeing as I had been waiting a while to see that particular episode. :(

Anyone know what episode shows THIS Thursday?
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

oopppss sorry sarah! well i haven't seen it yet too.. not yet avail here..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

I love it a Supernatural thread in Twilight Discussion forums. Me loves Supernatural, I love Dean and Sammy. I am more of a Dean girl he's my DeanbyDean. Did I mention I have a thing for guys with tortured souls at least fictionally. Actually, that's entirely too specific I have a tendency to do dark and twisty or tortured when it comes to my favorite fictional characters but I do have favorite fictional characters that are not dark/twisty and/or tortured.

Back to Supernatural. So far, I love Season 4 personally, it just keeps getting better. Even though I don't want Sammy to go evil, I really truly do want him to go evil. I know that makes no sense but it makes sense enough to me :twisted: .

Well, that's all I am going to say on it for now. Way tired must go to bed before 3am rolls around :lol: . Doubtful since I have such a hard time prying myself from this website.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

hmmm.
IT'S ON TONIGHT!!!!
I will make sure I get to see it tonight!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

sarah! wrote:hmmm.
IT'S ON TONIGHT!!!!
I will make sure I get to see it tonight!
Yessiree. The episode tonight is entitled Sex and Violence. Hmmm...this ought to be interesting. I wonder when we'll get to see Castiel again. I like him :D.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

Why'd you guys let this thread slip??? Where's all the SPN fans? I am one and I gots to profess my love! :D :D

These later episodes...they've been blowing my mind!

I almost shed tears when they found out their younger brother had been killed and impersonated by a ghoul, can you imagine losing your little sibling before even meeting him?

And Sam drinking demon blood...WTF??? It's one thing when he's trying utilize his curse for good but an entirely different thing when he wants to enhance it!!! He's so going dark side in Season 5(oh yeah, they got renewed for another season, YES!!!!)

I like how they're integrating angels and God into the show. Castiel is YUMMY :P

(*trots off to put Team Winchester in siggy*)
Check out more of my fanart here!
Team Demetri - because it's useless to run...
xxxDarkMoonxxx
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xxxDarkMoonxxx »

I absolutely love Supernatural and i have to say that Season 4 has been my absolute favorite season out of the whole series. I love how they integrated God and Angels in the show and how the Angels are conflicted and not so perfect. It almost seems like there isn't much of a difference between some Angels and Demons.

^^^I also have to agree that the episode Jumping the Shark was very sad. At the end i never expected that the boy the ghoul was impersonating was actually Dean and Sams little brother. It was sad.

Also, what did you think about this Thursday's episode THE RAPTURE?

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly thought that this episode was heartwrenching. Jimmy practically gave up everything to Castiel and at first he had no idea what he was getting himself into. But at the end Jimmy was so noble. He wouldn't let his daughter go through what he went through so he took Castiel again. To be honest, i liked that at the end of this episode we knew that Mischa Collins would stay with us as Castiel. I love that man. He is a terrif actor.

Also can you believe that Sam actually drank blood in front of Dean?!

However, Sam must deal with the consequences in his jail cell at Bobby's. I thought that ending was awesome, because Sam really needs help.

Though, i must say, i'd hate for Sam to become Evil, but it also intrigues me. There is speculation out there that the series will end with an apocalypic battle between the Angels and Demons and that Dean will lead the Angels while Sam will lead the Demons.

But looking at the previews for the weeks to come it looks like alot will happen. It looks like Dean lets Sam drink Ruby's demon blood and that Sam and Dean get into a fight. I really think that the brothers will seperate. It also looks like Sam will be fighting Lilith. And it looks like Dean is finally pledging his life to God.

Can't wait for the next episodes to come. So excited!
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

^^Don't I know it?! I pretty much missed out on the first 3 seasons but now I can't ever miss it, even if it's just reruns!!!

Here's my prediction on what's gonna happen(this is just that, I didn't read ahead on anything I promise!): While locked away in hell Ruby made a secret deal with Lucifer and when he rises he's gonna come through Sam(because of all the demon blood he's drunken) and s5 will be him trying to fight the devil on the inside while the world goes through the tribulation. Plus Dean will be like a half-angel or something. God I hope he smites Ruby before the seasons over. I hate her so much, I don't trust her one bit!!! :evil:
Check out more of my fanart here!
Team Demetri - because it's useless to run...