Supernatural..the TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Supernatural..the TV series

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Okay..so I hadn't seen the show since maybe episode 5 of the current season just because I got bored with it..but I saw the last 10 minutes of it last night and was like, "OH SNAP!!! I GOTTA WATCH THE EPISODES I MISSED!!!!" It looked pretty hardcore man.
xxxDarkMoonxxx
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xxxDarkMoonxxx »

^^^Oh, definitely watch it! Season 4 is my favorite season!

^^^I also hate Ruby now. Last season i liked her and i liked her up until we found out Sam was drinking her blood. That was just so wrong and at that point i definitely realized there was something up with that. I don't think Ruby is totally bad, but i think she's messing with things she doesn't understand.

Hmmm... what is my theory for the show....

Well, looking on the previews for next week i think that Dean and Sam are going to seperate. To me it looks like Sam is really snapping. Next, it looks like Dean is finally accepting God and the Angels and that the next season will focus on that. However, i'm not sure how. To me it seems that when Sam gets badder and badder, Dean gets more good and sympathetic. To be honest, i've never seen Dean cry so much in this season. I really think there is going to be some grander plan with the good verses evil aspect of the show.
xxxDarkMoonxxx

Post by xxxDarkMoonxxx »

So what did you guys think of this weeks episode 'When The Levee Breaks'?
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

As much as I love Sam, HE IS BEING AN IDIOT!!!

Has he learned nothing from his travels? Demons lie, it's what they do! To even trust one is to be, like I said, an IDIOT. If Ruby is double-dealing(like I all but know she is), she will be the best demon on SPN ever. It takes one cunning SOB to be able to play the sides like she does.

As far as the angels are concerned, I think there's some corruption going on. God should have a one-on-one talk with Castiel, and he gets promoted to Archangel status because Zachariah is a traitor or something(that would be an uber awesome plotline).

I bought the other seasons on DVD and have been watching just about nonstop. And because of it I'm having crazy dreams about the s4 finale(ex: Castiel gets mortally wounded, then Ruby feeds him her blood and he becomes this half-angel half demon creature that both sides reject. Or that Sam gets the ability to fly like Superman :lol: :? )

btw wasn't it such a treat to see Chris Heyerdahl once more on the show? He's gonna rock as Marcus(personally I think he should've been cast as Caius).
Check out more of my fanart here!
Team Demetri - because it's useless to run...
xxxDarkMoonxxx

Post by xxxDarkMoonxxx »

^^^HaHa. I know exactly what you mean! I was watching Supernatural last week and i mentioned to my sister that i thought Christopher should have been cast as Caius instead of Marcus, because Christopher has such a creeper demeanor and voice and it's a shame to have that wasted on Marcus because Marcus doesn't talk and he's supposed to look bored all the time.

Anyway, what did you all think about the season finale 'Lucifer Rising'?

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For one thing i was totally right about Lilith being the 66th seal, it made perfect sense that she would be. As for Ruby, i'm really glad that she is dead. She manipulated everyone, including the demons. I used to like Ruby, but lately, mostly this season, i've been feeling iffy about her and rightly so.

And now Lucifer is rising. It really sucks that we didn't get to see him rise. However, i thought it was incredibly stupid for Sam and Dean to be standing right there when he rises instead of running.

I wonder what will happen next season? Give me your thoughts.

What will Sam be like now that he has more demon in him? And will he continue to drink demon blood? Will Lucifer manifest into a form or take a guise like a normal demon? Will Sam and Dean's relationship get better or worse? Will Castiel be on the run now? And here's the best question, how the hell will Dean defeat Lucifer in just one season?! (I heard Supernatural only has one season left, which makes absolutely no sense in time limits. First of all, Dean and Sam killed the Azazeal in two seasons, so how do you suppose Dean kills Lucifer in just one?)
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

xxxDarkMoonxxx wrote:Anyway, what did you all think about the season finale 'Lucifer Rising'?
It was, as predictable as I could've ever imagined. But don't get me wrong I still thought it was awesome.

Ruby got axed, that's a plus. It would've been more awesome if she got it in the back before the door opened so she wouldn't so cocky in the end. I mean, what the hell did she expect after she revealed herself to Sam? That he'd suddenly change his moral compass and be all like "Well now that you mention it, a reward from Satan sounds pretty dang cool!" At least we don't have to put up with her bull anymore(I hope).
What will Sam be like now that he has more demon in him? And will he continue to drink demon blood? Will Lucifer manifest into a form or take a guise like a normal demon? Will Sam and Dean's relationship get better or worse? Will Castiel be on the run now?

Sam may become more attuned to demons now(like how Dean was in the s3 finale), and he could possibly be approached by Lucifer with some big offer(I'm still holding on to the idea that Lucifer will use him as a vessel). As for the demon blood he could've been shocked into soberity. Maybe he'll relapse briefly.

I only hope Sam and Dean stay close til the end. Yeah sure, fighting brothers makes for a more intriguing storyline but there's so many other twists and plots the writers can focus on. Cas will most definitely be on the run. God should be the one to find him first, so he can give him a secret order to weed out all the corrupt angels(because I'd hate to see Cas offed by some stab in the back or something).
And here's the best question, how the hell will Dean defeat Lucifer in just one season?! (I heard Supernatural only has one season left, which makes absolutely no sense in time limits. First of all, Dean and Sam killed the Azazeal in two seasons, so how do you suppose Dean kills Lucifer in just one?)
They'll have to focus more on that storyline and deviate less. The apocalypse is now so there'll be little time to go off hunting spirits or crazy people.(just a thought: I think the first ep of s5 should be called "Apocalypse Now" or something along those lines.)
xxxDarkMoonxxx

Post by xxxDarkMoonxxx »

Yeah, i'm glad Ruby is dead too. She was so freaking cocky at the end and what, she didn't expect to end up dead?

I also like the idea of Sam being the vessel for Satan too, however, i'm just wondering if he'll need a vessel? It would be awesome if he did though.

I also agree that if Supernatural ends at the end of season 5 that they can deviate from the direct storyline too much, because Lucifer is going to be fricken hard as hell to kill. I still don't understand how Dean will kill him. However, what i'd like to see at the end is some kind of epic battle form between the angels and demons. To me, Supernatural should last up until the end of season 6. I don't want it to end yet. I always feel ripped off if a show doesn't last until season 7. That is my pet peeve. I really think if a show lasts for two seasons, they should be garuanteed for five more. People get pissy with things like this. Plus, what other good shows does the CW have? I admit that i like Smallville, and Gossip Girl and 90210, but there is nothing like Supernatural.

Sorry about the rant.

Anyway, i also find it hard to believe that Sam can just quit drinking demon blood. In 'When the Levee Breaks' Sam was so far gone that if he went without the blood i could have saw him dying. Plus, with seeing Sam's eyes turn black, we already know that there is too much demon in him now. And was it my imagination that i saw something like a faint smile on Sam's face when him and Dean were waiting for Lucifer to rise? I'm not even sure if that is what i saw, but there was something weird about Sam's face, like he wasn't scared or anxious or nothing. It seemed like a spark of hope. But who knows, my imagination runs off on me. LOL.
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

^^I heard that on another board. I really didn't catch Sam's expression at all. I'll have to find it somewhere and watch it again. It wouldn't make sense though. He was trying all this time to stop Lucifer, how would he all of a sudden become evil? He even pinned Ruby's arms while Dean ganked her.

It's highly possible that s5 will be the last season but it isn't set in stone. I think it'd be a healthy place to end. Where do you really go after you destroy the devil? It's much better than dragging it along and letting it get increasingly lame. Smallvile's the best example right now. God that show is in a terrible place.
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

i'm trying not to really read all posts to prevent reading spoilers..
but i'm on ep 14 od season 4 so i'm almost there!!
gah! can't wait to talk about this season... SOOOOO INTENSE!!!!
ANGELS, DEMONS, TIME TRAVEL... whhooooo!!!!

but i read the dream about castiel drinking ruby's blood..
demon/angel wow!!!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

:lol: So I'm a series guy. I'm following a lot of them, but I kinda got busy with the twilight thing and the lexicon.
So today I'm finishing this series first. I'm still downloading 15 to 22 ATM of season 4. After watching I'll write them
on my DVD and add them to my collection. :lol:
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ