The Beatles

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: The Beatles

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I absolutely love the Beatles.
Oh! Darling, Hey Jude, Let it Be, Come Together, I've Just Seen a Face, With a Little Help from My Friends, Dear Prudence, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Across the Universe, I Want to Hold your Hand, All my Loving, Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band, It Won't Be Long, Revolution, and Hold me Tight are all great songs.

Personally, I love the movie Across the Universe. It took most of their songs and based the movie off of them. It was great.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Beatles

Post by clpviolet »

I love the Beatles.....at first i didnt really know any of their songs, so i wasnt that much of a fan. Then i met my husband and he loves them and showed me the what they are all about. Probably my fave songs are: Eleanor Rigby, Hey Jude, All you need is love, Let it be, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, She loves you, PS I love you, All my loving, Cant buy me love, Yesterday, Your going to lose that girl, Here comes the sun, Across the Universe, The long and winding road, In my life, Twist and shout, Please please me, Dear Prudence and Michelle. I could probably keep going but i'll just leave it with that. All their music is great anyway.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms