Ugly Betty the TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Re: Ugly Betty the TV Show

Post by singleduetoedward »

aww tonight's episode was sad! I'm gonna miss Alexis and Daniel Jr. I feel so bad for Daniel, he really loves that cute little Frenchy.
I love Gio, Betty was kind of a dumbass for dumping him. Oh well, hopefully he'll be on the show more often, he is adorable!
I'm glad Hilda dumped that sleaz...he was hot but uh...I can't really dig guys who cheat on their wives!
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

omg lol my sisters friend was over and my friend was like to her "you remind me of sum1 i no" and she said "is it american ferara cuz sum1 said i look like the girl from ugly betty!" it was helairious
soul alchemist
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by soul alchemist »

They have made a lot of versions of Ugly Betty but mostly all ofthem follow the same plot. I dont watch Ugly Betty. I watched the Mexican version and it was good!(Yeah im mexican american. I look more American.)
It was called " La fea mas Bella." in other words " the most pretty Ugly."
The most gorgeous twins in my world.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

So I am the first post of the new year!!! GO ME!!

I have to say that I am a little peeved that Betty has all these HOT GUYS after her man! I mean jeez..Throw me a frickin bone here! If only real life were like that.
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

G-Faerie08 wrote:So I am the first post of the new year!!! GO ME!!

I have to say that I am a little peeved that Betty has all these HOT GUYS after her man! I mean jeez..Throw me a frickin bone here! If only real life were like that.
i totally agree!! life is soooooo unfair...
Betting on Alice.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Wow..it has been a while since anyone has posted on here..I thought maybe it was long over due since we are in the start of a new season.

So..I think this season is going to be so kick@$$ after watching the first ep. I like that they have given Betty a slight makeover. I really wish she didn't have those braces though.

And I LOVE MATT!! When he was introduced last season, I only kind of liked him..but I LOVE HIM NOW even though he is being a bit of a jerk..I know this may likely never happen, but I think it would be cute if Daniel and Betty hooked up like once..I would totally love it if Gio came back though.

Any thoughts, comments? Come on peeps!!!
:D