Upcoming Movies and Trailers

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Upcoming Movies and Trailers

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I want to see Transformers...and I am ashamed to admit I would like to see Aliens in the Attic. :lol: I have no idea why, it just looks fun.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

HP and the half blood prince -love HP and it looks amazing!
and my sister's keeper.....my friend is reading the book and says it is amazing, so we're all planning to go see the film.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Ishbel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Ishbel »

Definitely looking forward to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

& I kinda' want to see Bruno just because it looks SO bad.
Team Seth
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I saw the trailer for Public Enemies. I'm not sure if it's something I'd like, but the trailer looks good, and I think Johnny Depp is a good actor. He is 15 years older than the character was when he died, and he doesn't look it at all!
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I want to see HP and the Half-blood Prince, Transformers: Revenge of the fallen, Public Enemies, the Proposal, Wolverine: Origins, Star Trek, My Sister's Keeper(once I read the book), the Ugly Truth. Some of them already came out (being unemployed does that) and some have not come out yet. So I'll just sit patiently since employed or not I probably shouldn't spend my money, like sooo much.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

clpviolet wrote:I want to see HP and the Half-blood Prince, Transformers: Revenge of the fallen, Public Enemies, the Proposal, Wolverine: Origins, Star Trek, My Sister's Keeper(once I read the book), the Ugly Truth. Some of them already came out (being unemployed does that) and some have not come out yet. So I'll just sit patiently since employed or not I probably shouldn't spend my money, like sooo much.
you just HAVE to watch star trek!!!! it's amazing...and take this from a true trecki...it's much better than I though it was going to be...it's a MUST see!
i'm reading my sister's keeper atm and i'm going to see it with some friend when it comes out....OMG it's de=irected by the same director that did the notebook...it's gonna be so beautiful :cry:

wolverene is amazing!
emilycullenx
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by emilycullenx »

I'm so excited for the sixth harry potter movie. like... i have to stop thinking about it or i just cannot wait... and if i cannot wait, i'll go insane, and then i can't see the movie. D:
AT LEAST IT'S ALREADY JULY 3rd<3
"every single memory is erasing;
going back to the times when we were strangers.
"
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Can't wait for New Moon obviously. I need to see Star Trek. I'm looking forward to seeing Blood The Last Vampire. It comes out Friday. It is a really good vampire flick. I've seen its squeal show Blood + (an anime). My advice is to see the original animefilm by the same name. I'm also hoping to see Evangelion 1.0.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I want to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I love Harry Potter, and I am very excited. Even though it seems like a girl thing, I might see My Sister's Keeper. Why not? Along with Star Trek, New Moon, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and for some reason Aliens in the Attic. Wow, I have alot to see!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:I want to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I love Harry Potter, and I am very excited. Even though it seems like a girl thing, I might see My Sister's Keeper. Why not? Along with Star Trek, New Moon, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and for some reason Aliens in the Attic. Wow, I have alot to see!
I'm going to see my sisters keeper...even though they changed the ending completely from the book, which is annoying me, because the ending was what made the book so amazing!

and HP 6....I jsut can't wait

Star trek is a MUST see, I've already watched it 3 times :D

New Moon is a given

The time travelers wife....about to borrow the book off a friend...and the film looks amazing!