Upcoming Movies and Trailers

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Upcoming Movies and Trailers

Post by clpviolet »

I went to see New Moon for the 2nd time on Monday and one of the previews was for Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. I heard they were making it a like last week but I had no idea they were that far along....I wouldnt mind seeing it, just to see how much they change from the book. :roll: ;)
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Okay, so I'm not looking that forward to it, but my mom wants to see Sherlock Holmes. And we might acually go see it on Chrismas Day (which will be so weird. I've never done that before. But it's just going to be the two of us) And so I really hope that it's going to be good & I'll like it. Because from the commercial I've seen, it's not making me that excited yet.

And Avatar, I have no desire to see that movie either. I don't know the commercials just don't appeal to me at all.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

How could you not be excited for Avatar? Its got blue mostly nekked alien chicks and huge explosions!!!
Bwahaha, I'm so excited to go see.

And even more excited for Percy Jackson. YAY LOGAN-THE-WATER-BENDER! :D