Upcoming Movies and Trailers

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Re: Upcoming Movies and Trailers

Post by Landiana »

Spartan wrote:Four Christmasses looks pretty good but these are the films I really want to see;

The Watchmen
Angels and Demons
XMen Origins: Wolverine ( or something like that)
Dr. Parnuss and his Wonder Imporium ( Or something to that effect)
17 Again
i did not know about the bolded movies. i shall search the internet!
Shrek has been ruined i think. not just the awefulness of the last movie but all of the franchise. they are going to keep making them, even if they are aweful because people will pay to see it, not because they want to make a good film.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Spartan wrote:Four Christmasses looks pretty good but these are the films I really want to see;

The Watchmen
Angels and Demons
Watchmen looks amazing. In the second trailer, they used Take a Bow by Muse which just makes me bound to like it. I never read the graphic novel and I probably won't either (I'm not a big fan) but I'm psyched for this movie.

I have yet to see the trailer for Angels and Demons. However, while I was in Italy this summer, I saw them filming the movie. It was a complete accident, too. We just saw a bunch of cameras and crew. We went up and asked them what they were filming. They said Angels and Demons. I'm going to go find a trailer and see if I recognize anything. Haha.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Twilight<3 wrote:

The Watchmen
Angels and Demons
I have yet to see the trailer for Angels and Demons. However, while I was in Italy this summer, I saw them filming the movie. It was a complete accident, too. We just saw a bunch of cameras and crew. We went up and asked them what they were filming. They said Angels and Demons. I'm going to go find a trailer and see if I recognize anything. Haha.
wow that sounds awesome. i loved the book so i hope the film will be good!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
StarEmerson
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by StarEmerson »

I have seen the trailer on youtube, it gave me goosebumps! My boyf loved the book, so he is so excited to see the film. Think it comes out next May or something?

Here's the trailer if you wana see ... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nSyWqCdqCZ0
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

Vurktoid
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Vurktoid »

I really wish the Halo Movie was coming out a lot sooner. But I still want to see a WHOLE lot of movies before then. Especially Twilight. ;)
Da na na na na NA NA NA NA na na na na na VURKTOID!!!

10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will,
5% pleasure, 50% pain
And 100% reason to REMEMBER THE NAME!!!!

xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

When I was at the theatre for Twilight, I saw a preview for a movie...I think it was called Unborn...it looked uber-scary. For real, it looked like it was going to be one of the scariest movies in a while.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

NEW MOON!!
SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES TWILIGHT SEQUEL - NEW MOON

Los Angeles, CA November 22, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of NEW MOON, the second installment of its filmed franchise TWILIGHT, the action-packed, modern day vampire love story. The movie will be based on the second novel in author Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series titled, New Moon. The first movie in the TWILIGHT franchise, the self-titled TWILIGHT, arrived in theaters this weekend to sold-out showings.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

In front of Twilight they had, of course the Harry Potter one, and one called Knowing and Push. Of course I want to see Harry Potter, and Push looked pretty good, and Knowing looked like it might be good.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Oh, I forgot about them--Knowing looked really good. I love how Nicolas Cage is always this smart guy who figures out these obscure puzzles. Push looked okay, I know a guy who looks a LOT like the main guy in that movie...and was the KStewart in the previews for that too?

And I already said Unborn, but I kind of want to see that...with someone of course...definitely not alone. :?
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

the other night when i went to see twilight, the last preview they had was for Harry Potter and the half blood prince. holy crap! it looks SO intense! its going to be amazing! ive read the whole series several times, especially since the sixth and seventh are my favorites lol and it looks super true to the book. i was like freaking out, and afterwards everybody in the theater was clapping and woo'ing. lol it was great :D

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun