Upcoming Movies and Trailers

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Re: Upcoming Movies and Trailers

Post by Carrisa »

The HP Half Blood Prince trailer got me majorly pumped for its release and I recently saw a trailer for Up and now I want to see that one too! I might see Transformers 2 with my brother, though I wasn't too impressed with the first one. (The second one looks a thousand times better, though.) Coraline was pretty good; I'm glad I saw it. Hopefully even more great movies will come out as the years progresses!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I can't wait for HP6 either. It's gonna be so awesome. I'm gonna have to read the book again.

And I just rememberd another movie I want to see. I Love You, Man. It looks absolutely hilarious.
I love Paul Rudd and Jason Segel. They are the best. Haha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

^ OME HP6, so excited. Yeah and I Love You, Man looks really funny. I find both Paul Rudd and Jason Segel to be quite attractive. XD I want to see Crossing Over! Jim Sturgess is in it. :)
ImageImage
E<3B
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I'm actually really looking forward to HP6. I saw a trailer and it' looks so awesome! It's going to be so sad though when Draco kills Dumbledore! :cry:

I can't think of what it was called but I saw a trailer for a movie that's like a Christmas Carol but instead it's got Matthew Mcaughney (?sp & I think it was him) as a guy who had this one girl whose basically his soul mate get away. and ghosts show girlfriends of past, preset, future. it looks kind of funny!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

pennybug84 wrote:I'm actually really looking forward to HP6. I saw a trailer and it' looks so awesome! It's going to be so sad though when Draco kills Dumbledore! :cry:
Draco doesn't kill Dumbledore.... Snape does. (<Ha. Spoiled it)
And I'm still guna cry when that happens, but not as much as would have if Richard Harris (the OLD Dumbledore) was still Dumbledore. Now its just gunna be "Oh sob. Oh cry. Oh woe is me. Okay, I'm done."
And does anyone else think Tim Felton/Draco suddenly got fairly good looking?
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I really can't wait for the HP 6 and 7 so that way its done and over with. They take so long to make the dang movies..so I kind of get bored with it..I've read the books..so..its like, what else is there? I'm tired of waiting..

BUT..I really cannot wait to see the new Star Trek movie!! and I really want to see 17 Again with Zac Efron...OOOOOO and Night of the Museum 2!!! *So many movies :)*
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I want to see this movie I saw the preview for when I went to go see I Love You, Man. It's called Funny People! IT LOOKS FUNNY!!!!!!!!! Plus it's like, Jason Schwartzman in it!
ImageImage
E<3B
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

Star Trek looks really good. We should have a great summer full of movies by the looks of it...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Obsessed, Chosts of Girlfriends Past, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, HP6, Night at the Museum 2... what else?
There are quite a few good ones..summer usually has the bigger ones.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^Definetly. The two Im looking forward to the most are Ghosts of Girlfriends Past and Night at the Museum 2. I think Night at The Museum 2 is probably my #1, but the ghosts of girlfriends past looked good in the trailer so Im pumped for it too!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd