Lost TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Lost TV Series

Post by clpviolet »

I love this show. I like that somehow everyone is connected in their real lives and most of the time they don't even know it.
I think Richard is creepy, I wish or hope we find out why it is he doesn't age. I wonder if the bomb will make a difference at all.
I need to watch the last eps again because the Jacob/Locke story is getting fuzzy. Its kinda bittersweet that this will be the last season. 'Cause they can't twist the story much more without getting completely out of hand and/or annoying!! :lol: lol
I can hardly wait for the new and final season!!

Oh and I heard somewhere about the short seasons....Its to cut down on filming costs.....I think. I read it/heard about it somewhere a while ago. I cant remember where, it could have been one of the actors on Leno or Jimmy Kimmel.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

3 WEEEEEEEEEEEKS!!!! I am totally pumped! I have a feeling this season will be great! I can't wait to see what happend after Juliet smashed that, and if we'll be seeing some of the old cast!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

The LAST SEASON!!
Everything better be wrapped up finally! I also can't wait to find out what happened to Juliet. This is so exciting!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

Just watched the season 6 premiere of Lost and I was hoping they might give us a break and answer questions to the many mysteries. :lol: ;) :roll: Well they did answer some questions..... :lol: but they also brought up a whole new bunch of new questions to ask and just be absolutely clueless about :shock: :roll: :lol:...I wonder if they're gonna do this to us on the season finale too :roll: .....O I hope not :lol:
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Probably not, because it's going to be the series finale.
HOLY MOLEY!
That was pretty crazy! I think they may have made a parallel universe with the bomb, and that's why everything's happening. It made me happy and sad to see Charlie again. Happy, because he was alive! And sad because he was a druggie. :( It was just exciting to see people that have been on throughout the series.
Do you guys think that Hurley is really the "luckiest man alive" like he said on the plane? Because maybe without the hatch, the numbers weren't cursed anymore so he really is lucky...and that guy he knew from the mental hospital probably never went to the island, or knew the numbers, so he may not have even been in the hospital. Anyway, random.
But it's cool how everyone is meeting each other anyway...I wonder what's going to happen!!
Ahhh last season!!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Throughout the whole season premiere, I was texting Ash (another Lexer & Lost junkie) and we are both clueless as to where this season is heading.

I think this opener brought up more questions then it gave answers. It was nice to see some of the older characters back that were killed off but I think it's just to make us more confused.

Can't wait till next Tuesday, hopefully we will get some answers.

P.S. - What's the deal with the ghost/smoke being Locke? Crazy stuff is going on.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

My theory is that the ghost/smoke thing was the guy that was with Jacob on the season 5 finale. Not the body per se, but the smoke thing was in him, but for some reason, the only person he can't kill is Jacob.
Oh, and is Richard dead? Or just k.o.'d?
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I really want to watch Lost, but I've been told that it's impossible to jump into.
Opinions?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

It would be really hard now. You wouldn't really be able to just come in now (especially since it's the last season) and understand everything. But if you rented the seasons and watched them, you'd be up to speed.
It's definitely worth it! :D
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hmm...I think I will. I've just been reading about character relationships and such. Now I have to actually save up enough money to rent/buy the seasons on DVD. *Eyeroll* I'm poor.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl