Lost TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Lost TV Series

Post by debussygirl »

ashiekins, I don't think that I've complimented you on your banner and avvie yet! Love the Lost theme. Charlie! :(
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Thanks! I've been in an extra special Lost mood. And its nice to look at Charlie once and awhile. =)
Aw..I'm still mad they killed him.

Well its Wednesday..my time at least. Happy Lost Day!
Can't wait for the episode!
The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham!!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Happy Lost Day!
So I CANNOT wait for tonight!! I feel like this is going to be a good one!
It's weird, the thing I really want to be revealed in this episode is why Locke is suddenly known as Jeremy Bentham!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Yes Happy Lost Day!!!

I can't remember who told me that Locke was dead for sure... I have to grin because I certainly think he will be back alive. Hopefully I can come back tonight and see what you all thing.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

So I'm watching last weeks episode on tv..with the info box thinger..lol and when Ben says "I have business with an old friend to take care of" the box thing mentions Penny and how Ben said he'd kill her. And then when Ben is on the phone, there are sailboats behind him. So I'm almost sure thats what he was trying to do.
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

Happy Lost Day everyone!!!

Ugh I'm so upset about the Penny thing---I'm hanging onto the hope that even if he went after her, that he didn't succeed!

PENNY AND DES FOREVER!!!!

I'm watching the enhanced episode too and when Desmond tells Jack that Eloise and Ben are playing some kind of game and that they are just the pawns, I think I agree with him.

I feel like Ben, Eloise, Widmore and the other Lost "elders" haha know more about everything than they let on--we shall see!

Enjoy watching!! Can't wait to discuss later!! :D

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Omg! Ben did it! He killed Locke! Are you kidding me?! Thats crazy.
So Ben seems to be the bad guy! And his face when Locke mentioned Eloise. And he stole Jin's ring. Ugh.
So do you think Ben and Widmore are both bad guys? Or could WIdmore be a good guy.

And the plane did crash? But only on the little island off of the bigger island?

And the other people on the plane saw them disappear?
And Ben is there injured.
So where are Sun and Sayid?
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Nothing surprises me on LOST anymore. Even when I see Ben, I've always thought he looked evil, but he has done decent things, but who the heck knows. Maybe he has to kill John to bring him back for some reason we don't know. We never really do know.

I didn't LOVE this episode as much as last weeks. I'm not sure if Locke is good or bad. I remember he had something up his sleve since day 1.

WOW - Walt has SO grown up!!! That was kind of cool.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

I don't think Locke's bad, he tries to do the right thing but doesn't quite know what that is yet.
Ben on the other hand, is just selfish to me. He doesn't care about anyone else, although what his motives are and whether they'll harm the original Losties...I don't know.
But I want to know is why Ben killed Locke after he said that thing about Eloise?!!! Why would he go through all of that to make sure he didn't commit suicide, and then just kill him!!
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

debussygirl wrote:I don't think Locke's bad, he tries to do the right thing but doesn't quite know what that is yet.
Ben on the other hand, is just selfish to me. He doesn't care about anyone else, although what his motives are and whether they'll harm the original Losties...I don't know.
But I want to know is why Ben killed Locke after he said that thing about Eloise?!!! Why would he go through all of that to make sure he didn't commit suicide, and then just kill him!!

Okay so basically, I agree with everything you said debussy!! I have the same questions and the same opinions!!

I definitely do not think that Locke is bad--I actually think the complete opposite actually, I think he is one of the most truly good characters on the show. He has the island's best interests in mind and even the best interests of everyone on the island in mind. I think the audience is supposed to be able to understand him since he is as confused about everything as we are!

I found the episode to be very frustrating even though I enjoyed it, because I really do not trust anyone anymore on this show! I really just don't believe anything that Ben, Widmore, Hawking, Richard, Juliet or anyone else says because I can't tell who is truly out for themselves and where everyone's loyalties lie! (Don't get me wrong, I love Juliet...I just think that she has spent enough time with the Others to have learned some great manipulation tactics ;) )

I feel for John because all he seems to want to do is help the island and fulfill his destiny, but people keep telling him he's special and then he's not special...he has a purpose, and he has no purpose- it's exhausting!!

I also didn't like how some of the O6 spoke to him, but I'm sure they all felt bad about that after John "died"

I'm not sure about Ben killing John, but it seemed like he just wanted the information out of him and then he killed him---I can't decide if he is just a sociopath or if there is this enormous plan that we aren't seeing and I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO IS GOOD AND WHO IS BAD hahaha

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."