Lost TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Lost TV Series

Post by skylarblue »

Question for everyone. Have they started the new season and if so, when does it air? It seems like I haven't seen anything about it.

I've missed alot but recently on the Sci-fi chanel they ran a marathon and I caught up on alot that I missed but I don't want to fall too much behind because if you do then you are really lost (no pun intended).
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

skylarblue wrote:Question for everyone. Have they started the new season and if so, when does it air? It seems like I haven't seen anything about it.

I've missed alot but recently on the Sci-fi chanel they ran a marathon and I caught up on alot that I missed but I don't want to fall too much behind because if you do then you are really lost (no pun intended).

Nope, it doesnt start until the end of January/beginning of February. I'm sure they'll start showing the promos for it at the beginning of January telling us when it starts.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

skylarblue wrote:I've missed alot but recently on the Sci-fi chanel they ran a marathon and I caught up on alot that I missed but I don't want to fall too much behind because if you do then you are really lost (no pun intended).
Oh, c'mon. We all have to make puns like that. You know that was intended. :lol:

My question day can be Saturday:

Has anyone noticed the music change since the writer's strike? Do you think it was intended or did they get a new person to choose the songs? Do you like it or not?
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Hm, I'll have to get back to you on that. I don't remember much of it from Season Four. I need to watch a few episodes. But I really enjoyed the music in the first seasons.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Yes, during the first seasons, it was really dark and eerie. Then, I found as soon they knew they were going to get off the island because they called on the phone, the music changed, like the resolution of a long song. And then after the writer's strike and a new season surfaced, the music just seemed a lot more spiritual and hopeful to me. I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not but I do like it.
Kizmet
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kizmet »

I can't say for sure of course, but I have a feeling the music was completely intentional (although I didn't actually notice it).
Proud Twilighter since October 21, 2006.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Oh man this thread is dying. But its Thursday!

How do you think Locke may have gotten off the island and how did he die? Will this be a much importance to the show?
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

ashiekins16 wrote:Oh man this thread is dying. But its Thursday!

How do you think Locke may have gotten off the island and how did he die? Will this be a much importance to the show?
I think that the island may have sort of told him how to get off, like a secret place where there's a lot of boats or something, so that he could go and get the Oceanic 6 to come back. Maybe Ben killed him? I have no idea how he died! But I think that this will be important, it seems like everything ends up being relevent at some point!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I agree with maybe the island told him how. I just don't know why, because he was the one fighting to stay on the island. But I guess that will be a big part of the story. I think this will be important. I'm still not quite sure on how he died. But I'm sure it will be big.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Locke fought to stay on the island because the island told him to. So I think he's sort of like a prophet for the island: he'll obey whatever the island tells him to do.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com