Lost TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Lost TV Series

Post by roseaurora »

Ummmmm.... LOST made me cry this week. Seriously. :cry:

Guess we know why they made a big deal about the reunion...

:cry:
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

*****************SPOILER ALERT******************

Just watched tonights ep....OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!! :o :shock: :o I am still in shock....finally we figure out the deal with *Locke* and his ability to leave the island, like why he didn't just go as "his-smoke-self" like ASAP when Ben killed Jacob or when Sayid killed that other guy in the temple and WHY did he need them all?. :?: And what was with Jack why didn't he come up with this epiphany sooner....then he could have realized Locke's real agenda sooner or something... and I just wanted to mention how ironic and funny that Jack said "I'm with him" like Oh, thats just a smoke demon monster thing and we are a team right now.... like completely bypassing the fact that we all have run away from him before and we should be now if only we could get away from him....to bad it took a whole bunch of character's dying to find out. :( I was on the verge of tears, what they did sucks!!!!!! :cry: :x I hate that they decided to go that route of *kill them all*....I know that it was always a possibility cause like they do it all the time but it still sucks!!!! :x
And Jin and Sun just got back together and AAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!! This is so upsetting.......
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

clpviolet wrote:*****************SPOILER ALERT******************

Just watched tonights ep....OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!! :o :shock: :o I am still in shock....finally we figure out the deal with *Locke* and his ability to leave the island, like why he didn't just go as "his-smoke-self" like ASAP when Ben killed Jacob or when Sayid killed that other guy in the temple and WHY did he need them all?. :?: And what was with Jack why didn't he come up with this epiphany sooner....then he could have realized Locke's real agenda sooner or something... and I just wanted to mention how ironic and funny that Jack said "I'm with him" like Oh, thats just a smoke demon monster thing and we are a team right now.... like completely bypassing the fact that we all have run away from him before and we should be now if only we could get away from him....to bad it took a whole bunch of character's dying to find out. :( I was on the verge of tears, what they did sucks!!!!!! :cry: :x I hate that they decided to go that route of *kill them all*....I know that it was always a possibility cause like they do it all the time but it still sucks!!!! :x
And Jin and Sun just got back together and AAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!! This is so upsetting.......
Spoilers, highlight: Oh, come now, don't blame Jack. At least he came to the epiphany eventually. You didn't think of it, now did you? Besides, if he figured it out earlier, we wouldn't have a very good plotline (kind of like Twilight :p)! It was bound to happen, however. While it was most definitely sad (Jin and Sun :() I really thought it was creative. Furthermore, I kind of think whoever becomes the new Jacob has to be the only one. Maybe. What I mean is that the rest of the candidates have to be dead, or gone or something. I pray to God they kill Kate soon! I thought she was going to die last night and I got so excited. Alas, she survived.. like she always does. Personally, I like that they go this route because, contrary to many beliefs (including that of Stephenie Meyer), the world is not made of gum drops and cupcakes. A world at peace, there had to be sacrifices (Watchmen quote - utilitarian reference). However, I am so so SO excited for next week's episode. I am in love with Jacob and then I love the original man in black/fake Locke/whatever. I propose we should call him Hobbes because he was the opposite of Locke in the philosophical world on their belief in man and his state of nature.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Okay so the series finale is over and done with and I'm still "Lost." I just can't wrap my mind around the whole thing. I've watched it about 4 times now and it's becoming clearer but there are parts that I'm still confused about.

Overall, I think it was a great ending.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Finally, someone else posts about it! I absolutely loved the ending, instead of choosing to answer all the "technical" questions, they chose to focus on the characters, which is what the show is mainly about anyway. It was a simple, emotional ending, rather than the action-packed finale a lot of people were expecting. I really loved it, I thought it was a great end to a great show.

But what are you still lost on? I could possibly try to help, assuming I won't be lost on the same things.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Ah, Shannon. Well I have tried to explain it to you! Haha..I posted something on Facebook a few days ago that explained most of it really well.

And I agree...I liked how it ended! It came back to the characters and we got to see them all together again. And I loved how it came full circle with Jack laying in the same spot as the beginning and his eye closing. Aw, so sad..but so good! I need to go through and watch them all again. The best series ever!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

ashiekins16 wrote:Ah, Shannon. Well I have tried to explain it to you! Haha..I posted something on Facebook a few days ago that explained most of it really well.
Ash, I know you tried but I guess I may be trying to read more into it then what it was. I'm still watching the ending and I'm starting to understand it more but I think my questions and answers in my mind are making it a little complicated for me but I will figure it all out soon. Just to get a new perspective, I have decided watch it all over again, I just can't get enough but the ending is becoming more clear. I guess maybe after watching it 10 or more times, it will be crystal clear. LOL! :lol:

I do think the whole thing with Jack eye's opening & closing was awesome. Loved It!

Twilight <3 - thanks for the help on understanding the ending but like Ash said, she explained it to me and I still didn't get it. I think I read more into things and try to find out stuff and get myself all confused but I think I understand it all.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Shannon, I think I am gonna find that link I posted on FB and send it to you. Because it kinda cleared some things up for me. I mean it was only a fans view, but it helped. And explained why they think things were left out. So look for it on FB soon! :D
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

I know the producers were going to answer unanswered questions in the near future. Personally, I don't think anything more needs to answer. I don't need to know the tiny details, they answered character and big questions. That's what the show is about, anyway. The characters and their stories. However, I'll definitely see what they have to say, so anyone who's interested, keep an eye out.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Oh I totally agree! I never expected to get every answer..I was more in it for the characters. And we definitely got the answers about them. It would be cool, in a later date, to find out more about the island. But I'm not sure if well ever get anything else. I've read that Damon and Carlton don't think anything else it necessary to talk about. But we'll see. But I was happy with what we did get. I mean we found out who Adam and Eve were, and the whispers. That was cool..but if they ever decide to tell us more, I'd love to hear it.