Lost TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Lost TV Series

Post by Nena »

Discuss everything about the show "Lost".
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Lost TV Series

Post by Twilight<3 »

Oh, no way! I'm in love with this show! I'm so angry that we have to wait until 2009 for the new season. Oh well, it will be worth the wait, most likely. Lost never lets you down. It's full of dark secrets. :P
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I LOVE Lost!!! I was so, so, so sad when Charlie died! :cry: Aaron needed a daddy. But what do you guys think happened with Jin? I was so shocked when he was buying that bear for a client's grandchild! I thought it was for his baby the whole time. Then he said he'd only been married for two months and I was like, oh no. And it was so sad when Sun went to the cemetary!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

No. I'm fairly sure that whole thing with Jin was in the past when Jin was still loyal to the company. But I really do think he died. How sad. :? And when Charlie died... Oh well, not everyone can live but I really liked Charlie.
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

But all of the flashes have been of the future last season. And we saw Sun giving birth while Jin was running around. So I think he's still alive, just having amnesia. Or, at least I hope so.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

No, they've been showing both future and present. I'm not sure, though. We'll have to see how it all plays out... Maybe he was transported back in time like Desmond was when he blew up that little computer area. I'm not entirely sure. If anyone were to come back, I would want it to be Charlie. I mean, seriously, couldn't he have just swam out of the little window? But, whatever... People have to die sometimes. It's the way of life.
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

I'm failing to remember the past they showed last season. I've been so long without it! But yeah, if anyone did come back I'd want it to be Charlie. But I think he didn't swim out the window because he just sort of wanted all of the vision to stop, that he just accepted that he was meant to die. But I still don't like it.
Although I was happy that Desmond and Penny finally got to be together. :D Although I bet her father won't let them go silently.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Yeay for the LOST thread!!! I love LOST, even when I am a little lost watching it. I'm still not over the fact that Charlie is dead. In fact, I am still kinda mad about it. I do look forward to the upcoming season. I have watched every season from the very beginning. I started watching because it looked like a really good show, plus I really liked the actors who played Charlie and Claire and I didn't know anyone else. Okay, I knew Jack but Im not a fan.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Yes, if you don't watch every episode, you will be lost (pun intended). I've watched the series from the beginning. I remember coming downstairs and all my family was gathered around the television and I was like "What's on?" And they said, "A new show." At first, I didn't really want to watch it but I sat down anyway. After the first episode, I just had to watch the show and I don't think I've missed an episode since. Well, I mean, I have DVR... so I usually record it and watch it over the weekend. But, basically, I don't think I've missed an episode. It's a great show - so much better than Gossip Girl. Haha
Kizmet
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kizmet »

debussygirl wrote:But all of the flashes have been of the future last season. And we saw Sun giving birth while Jin was running around. So I think he's still alive, just having amnesia. Or, at least I hope so.
I'm about 95% positive that the writers confirmed that Jin's "flash forwards" in that episode were actually flashbacks, while Sun's where actual flash forwards.

Anyways, I am in LOVE with Lost. I've been a fan from the very first episode, which I watched because I am a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Lord of the Rings fan so when I heard Dominic Monaghan was going to be on this new TV show obviously I was going to watch it. The only time I've ever missed an episode was when I was in New Zealand visiting LOTR filming locations (NZ isn't caught up to the US, so I did get to watch Lost that week, just not a new episode). And of course I watched that episode as soon as I could. It's just such an amazing show. I love how you can enjoy it as a casual fan (albeit one who watches every episode) or you can get really into all the easter eggs and stuff. When Walt first spoke backwards in an episode, I was one of the first people to think of it and reverse the audio.
Proud Twilighter since October 21, 2006.