Lost TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Re: Lost TV Series

Post by CopperHead »

Oh man, could a more perfect name for this show exist? I love Lost, yet I hate it sometimes. But when I hate it I love it even more, does that make sense?

You know, since they've gone back in time and everything, do you think they'll be able to alter certain things in order for them to never have crashed at all? Like if Sayid has some sort of influence over young Ben, and the purge never happens. I don't know how they couldn't possibly affect the timeline since they're stuck there, there has to be a butterfly effect somewhere.

Speaking of Ben, I think he really is in it for himself. He's pretty much willing to anything for this island, good or bad. His body count is higher than anyone elses(unless I dozed off for 2 minutes and missed something crucial :shock: )
Check out more of my fanart here!
Team Demetri - because it's useless to run...
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

omg omg omg!!! :o (and I don't normally omg so much...)

What ever will happen now? Man I was way off about Sayid, but in that last 2 minutes I figured out his plan and literally had this --> :o on my face. I'm not the biggest Ben fan, but he was just a kid at that point. Couldn't he have waited a little longer?
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAYID KILLED BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:
Okay so what is this going to do to the future? I mean, what about the Widmore/Ben thing? And how did everything happen and I am so confused at this point in time.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

So where did Richard take Ben? Cuz right at that point..in the present time Ben woke up and saw Locke. And what did Locke say? Something like "Welcome to the land of the living dead"?

And Kate took Aaron to his grandma and she told her the truth. So Kate finally felt guilty enough and couldn't keep that stuff to herself anymore.
That was pretty crazy.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Finally! I was waiting for someone!!
I think Locke said, "welcome to the land of the living again". Not dead, I don't think.
I think Richard took him to see Jacob. It kinda looked like that--a cabin and all.
This time traveling thing is trippy. Do you think that Sayid was actually the reason Ben lost his innocence, and it had happened all along? Because Richard said that Ben wouldn't remember this.
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

He took him to that temple where the monster lives(where the French team went in), which I am convinced is the island's brain and the Others are people whose minds it has warped in order to protect it.

At this point I wouldn't be shocked if the whole island falls into a big rip in the space-time continuum(hell it probably already has!). Maybe the island has to be physically wiped off the earth, and I'm kinda hoping they do that. This island's got a serious god complex going on :P
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Whoa! Seeing Des kick the S**t out of Ben rocked!

And seeing Ben take Alex as a baby. That was cool to see that..with young Ethan and younger Widmore.

And the smoke monster passing judgment on Ben. But he lived..and Alex threatened him saying he has to follow Lock or else. Hmm..Do you think he'll actually follow?
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

The island is evil, and must be stopped. That's what I think season 6 should be about :P

Yay Desmond! When I saw Ben walking to the boat, all I kept thinking was "please just miss and hit the boat, please just miss and hit the boat. Please let that be what Ben is apologizing for." :lol:
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

I was so freaked when Ben was going after Penny and Desmond. I was so happy when Desmond kicked his butt!!

Ben values his life too much...I bet he'd follow Locke just for that.
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Okay, so weird no one's posted lately. Hellllloooo? *echo* I had to go to page two to get here!!
Well, I found this semi-spoiler on yahoo today, just thought you might enjoy:
Charles Widmore told John Locke that a war would take place on the island, and that if John didn't return, the wrong side was going to win. We're still a little unclear on who -- and when -- the sides will be (Hostiles vs. Dharma; Oceanic 6 vs. creepy Ajira survivors; Smokey vs. everyone), but it's clear that tensions are mounting all over, and will probably culminate in at least one shocking season-ending death. Other intriguing tidbits: The finale will introduce us to Jacob, the island's spiritual leader, and we'll see a wedding that takes place off-island. Thump!