Country Music

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Re: Country Music

Post by heifergrl1 »

Yeah!!! I'm not the only one on this planet who loves country!! Everyone I know can't stand it but its so good. I definately love the stuff I grew up with, like Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks, Trace Adkins, and Lonestar. But I love the new stuff too. I got to see an Emerson Drive concert in April and at the end they did their own version of "Devil went Down to Georgia". It was really good!! I also adore Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift, and many others.

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

heifergrl1 wrote: I got to see an Emerson Drive concert in April and at the end they did their own version of "Devil went Down to Georgia". It was really good!!
AHH!! you lucky!!!! I LOVELOVELOVE Emerson Drive!!!! ..i think the lead singer (Brad Mates) is hot hehehe
I get to see LADY ANTEBELLUM tomorrow night!!!!!!!!! Charles Kelley is really hot too hahaha
gotta love them country boys... even if Emerson Drive is Canadian
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by heifergrl1 »

Yeah lol!!! Love your banner by the way! Josh Turner is my future husband...jking lol. I was soooo excited to see Emerson Drive though. My ag teacher got to pick them up from the airport to bring them to the conference and they SIGNED our luggage trailer. I about died!!

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

*screams* you lucky!!!!!!!!!! yeah um Josh it already married (i checked ;) ) his wife is one lucky girl

AHHH!!!!!!! i just looked up Emerson Drive's tour schedule!!!!!! December 4th I have to see them!!!!!! (*wish me luck talking my mom into that one*)
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
crazyclarinet
Settled in Forks

Post by crazyclarinet »

Jesus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood and Just Another Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift are my favorite songs. Carrie Underwoods Just a Dream always makes me cry because my brother is going to the military as soon as he graduates.....
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by vampluv78 »

i love country and its pretty sad because no one i know likes it so im sitting here singing songs nad they just like huh?
But yeah. I'm a true country girl at heart I listen to any one country. i only been to one country concert and it was a free blake shelton concert. although if i didnt have something esle to do i could have gone to a free joe nichols concert. A place around me does free country concerts every wedsday in the summer time and i love country.
[Image
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^so not fair! I would LOVE to see blake shelton!! and for FREE?!?!? holy crap!!

I've gone to see Kenny Chesney when he was on tour with Rascal Flatts when they were just starting out. It was a great show. His "When the Sun Goes Down" album had just come out, so he had Uncle Kracker there, too. Gah. It was so much fun!!
Then, this past summer, I went and saw Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill. Now, that was big. My mom and I had really crappy seats at first, but we went back to the desk (it was at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, so we bought tickets from the front desk) and found out that really good seats had just opened up, so we payed the difference and got those. It was so awesome. At the end, I ran down the few stairs that separated me from the stage, and reached up to touch Faith's hand. :) I about died. She is so cool. And I was mere inches away from Tims hand. Ahhhh. Good times. Good times.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

I love all music, but I grew up on country so it will probably always be my #1! Some of the newer music drives me nuts but my current favorites are Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Rascall Flatts and Jason Aldean.
In concert I've seen Lonestar, Merle Haggard, Jamie O'Neal, Neal McCoy, Pat Green, Tammy Cochran, Dwight Yoakam, Sarah Evans, Jake Owens, Jason Aldean, and maybe some others I can't remember right now. They were all at 3 seperate festivals.
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

^^ you luckies!!!!! I have seen:
Toby Keith (twice)
Lady Antebellum w/ Jason Aldean
Montgomery Gentry
Chris Young
Joe Nichols
Bucky Covington
Matt Wertz (he's not country though)

i hope to go to the CMA Fest in Nashville next summer

i randomly broke out into "You Look Good in my shirt" during history today and everyone just looked at me funny. except for my friend who joined in with me hahaha...
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by heifergrl1 »

Thats so cool. I've been to a Randy Travis concert as well as the Emerson Drive concert. My parents went to see Garth Brooks when I was younger and I was so jealous!!

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B