So You Think You Can Dance

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: So You Think You Can Dance

Post by urcoolcarrie »

yeah. the auditions are a bit of a boring process just because they take a long time and you see a lot of people who don't have any talent. I CANNOT wait until the top twenty shows start coming. Thats when it starts getting exciting. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

I actually love the audition rounds the most. With shows like Idol and stuff I mostly loose interesst when it's to the live shows.
Hopefully So You Think You Can Dance, can hold my attention though.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I'm starting to have mixed reactions about seeing all the cities that the auditions go through. While back in the day it was great seeing them because they actually mixed it up with both the bad and good but now it only seems that they show the worst and snipits of the good ones.

I have to be honest that I wish that the guy that named himself Sex would have auditioned again because I thought it was hysterical and the year that he showed up and Mia Michaels was on the panel was the best yet (her expressions were priceless).

Can I just say that I love Mia and I'm glad that they brought Shane back last season and that Tyce is really doing a great job. I do hope that they don't have too many hip hop routines by Tabitha and Napoleon, I'm not too fond of their routines.

Hopefully this will be one of the best seasons because the people that we have seen in the auditions and that have made it to Vegas, seem like they are great dancers but will they be able to handle the pressure.

Tomorrow is the last audition show and Wednesday we are in Vegas.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VEGAS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont tell me they arent announcing the top 20 tonight
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

no, it's next week! I'm so excited! I hope the Mollie girl (the one who sprained her ankle) makes it! Or at least feels better.

Even though I live in Canada, I hate the canadian version. The judges aren't good at all!!! it once came to a city near me, and I know a lot of people who went. One of my good friends got pictures with all of them!!!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

willowtree wrote:no, it's next week! I'm so excited! I hope the Mollie girl (the one who sprained her ankle) makes it! Or at least feels better.

Even though I live in Canada, I hate the canadian version. The judges aren't good at all!!! it once came to a city near me, and I know a lot of people who went. One of my good friends got pictures with all of them!!!

~h. f. e. l.
Mollie is amazing! :D

i live in america... haha love that version :)
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

so we find out the top 20 on Wednesday (10-21). I think this will be the best season yet.

I hope the guy who is the first Krumper to make it, makes it to the top 20. For someone who hasn't had any formal training he kicked a** during Vegas week. I think he will do wonderful on the show.

I don't have too many favorites that I want to make it to the stage but he is one that I'm rooting for. It's gonna be a tough road for everone because it looks like they have alot of great dancers this season.

Hopefully, it will be the best season yet.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

off-topic :
@ Willowtree : wow, your avatar is amazing. Did you draw that ?

on-topic :
We also have so you think you can dance in Belgium now, together with the Netherlands. I'm really liking the program, but one of the best guys has some problem with his knee, and he cannot go on, which really s****.
I like our version , the judges are really good (there is an american among them btw!) and they can all dance really well.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

^ You're from Belgium too?
I'm aswell :)

I'm sad that Lorenzo got a knee injurie aswell, him and his partner were really kicking it last week. I love that we finally have the show here aswell. Took long enough.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

SweetImpakt wrote:off-topic :
@ Willowtree : wow, your avatar is amazing. Did you draw that ?
Sadly, no. I got it on the internet. but isn't it amazing??? I wish I drew it. :]

gossipgirl is on tonight!!! I'm so excited!!! :mrgreen: And wednesday is So You Think You Can Dance *squeals* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

EDIT: MOLLEE MADE IT!!! YAY! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm soooo happy!!! I squealed so hard I yawned and i was literally bouncing in my seat. Seriously. *bounces* *squeals* :mrgreen:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)