The Jonas Brothers

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Re: The Jonas Brothers

Post by runswithwolves »

debussygirl wrote:Well, considering Nick has diabetes, I'm not surprised.
I don't know anything if they do other charities and stuff, but if that's the only thing they do, I think it's kinda lame. I mean, it's in a way selfish, with all the money and fame they have, they stop at what one of them has, and will benefit them. Come on! Think about other people! What about cancer? Animals? MS? The people in 3rd world countries? They could do so much more.
Again, I don't know if they do other stuff, and if they do that's cool and for that I would admire them, but all I've heard is about their support of diabetes. I just wish that they (and all other celebrities, not just them) would branch out to multiple charities, spread the love as it were.
Ya know, I read this a long time ago and meant to quote it and forgot, but........ I don't think it would be that big of a deal if they did only donate the diabetes charities, which they don't, because most people don't donate to anything even if they have the disease, and you shouldn't get mad a celebrities for not doing enough when you don't do anything(and I'm not saying that you don't). I hear a lot people complaining about famous people not doing things to help them when they aren't helping themselves, just because people are talented, well some of them, they are held to higher standards then the rest of us.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
KiowaLove
Settled in Forks

Post by KiowaLove »

I''m so happy for Kev. I feel bad for him, everyone is always like "Joe's hot" "Nick's hot" and "Ew. Kevin." So, I'm glad that he's marrying Danielle. She's not exactly the prettiest girl in the world, but she isn't ugly (who cares what my cousin says :roll: )

I love their new album "Black Keys" and "Much Better" are my faves. But I really love all of them.

About Joe breaking up with Taylor, it was pretty harsh of how he did it. But I mean it's hard for them to actually see each other face to face to break-up. I mean at least he didn't cheat on her. And I read somewhere that Taylor ended the phone call after 27 seconds. And afterwards, she wouldn't stop talking about it. She was like obsessed with him :lol:

If Nick had cancer, it'd make sense for him to give a TON of money to cancer funds, but since Nick has diabetes, it only makes since that most of their charity-money would go to funds to help people with diabetes. :)
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

I saw the Jonas bros. in concert when I was in London this past year. It was crazy! Everyone was screaming and shouting and cheering. It was with Demi Lovato. They're really good in concert!