Muse

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Muse

Post by Twilight<3 »

Oh, Showbiz is awesome! It's so gritty and raw, unlike Absolution and Black Holes and Revelations. I was about to tell you which is my favorite song on Showbiz but they are all in my top twenty songs of theirs. :lol: It's extremely hard to pick out of all the songs I have of theirs. I was listening to Uno once and someone walked in and just said, "What is that?!" Everyone hates Muse where I live, especially Showbiz. Haha

Someone said they had over 200 songs of theirs! I don't know how that is possible unless they have a bunch of live recordings. I have 150 and that's with 30 of their riffs.. I'm sure they were talking about live recordings or else I would be missing something huge!

Hmm, my favorite song of theirs right now is probably either Nature1, Shine Acoustics, or Shine. All of which should not have been b-slides.

Oh, no way! I have 161 songs of theirs. I thought I had less than 150. Ooo, that makes me happy. XD
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

oh man...wow...and i thought my 30 was good..lol

same here...no one i know likes muse..except for you guys. my friends think they are too like crazy and raw. but thats why i like muse. they arent like every other band on the radio. they a genre in their own!

showbiz is definately way different from the other albums. my favorite album is Origin of Symetry! i love that album...its great.

my favorite song on each album would be like
absolution-butterfiles and hurricanes
black holes and revelations-Map Of The Problematique
origin of symmetry-hyper music
showbiz-sunburn
hullabaloo-shrinking universe
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

No, no, thirty is still really good! You see, Muse is my favorite band so, naturally, I'm going to have like all of their songs, just like you have all of Paramore's songs. XD

Right, and everyone seems to hate Matt's voice for some reason. I always tell them he just has acute vocal cords, which is why he sings like that, but I love it.

Here are my favorite songs from each album:
Showbiz - Muscle Museum
Origin of Symmetry - Megalomania (when the organ really kicks in, ah, it's epic)
Hullabaloo - Nature1
Absolution - Butterflies and Hurricanes or Ruled by Secrecy
Black Holes and Revelations - Take a Bow
deven

Post by deven »

yes well when you pu tit like that..lol.

i love his voice..people really dont like it...i thinks it great..part of what makes them different from every other band

i love muscle museum..its one of my new ones..i love the intro to it!
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Really? I can't believe that some people wouldn't like Matt's vocals. I absolutely love his voice, it's so soothing, and absolutely different... it's kinda hard to explain. And when you put that together with his amazing lyrics.... ah, perfection.

Today I would have to say my favorite song of theirs is Sunburn. (Haha, my favorite song changes like every other day.) It's kind of old, I know, but I still love it.

*Wanderer*
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Ok Now I am obssesed with Assasin because it is on Guitar Hero.
That is pretty much all I play with the Acception of Misery Buisness...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
deven

Post by deven »

that song is good..but you should look up others they have countless great songs!

a few good ones are
-butterflies and hurricanes.sunburn.hyper music.stockholm syndrom.muscle museum.sing for absolution.bliss.take a bow.hysteria....sheesh i could go on forever!
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

I am totally in love with Hysteria. It reminds me of Smallville....
Because I listened to that and watched the show at the same time. And in the vid it kinda looks like Davis in smallville...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

New born! Can't forget New Born.
Well, there are just so many you just have to listen to, haha.
deven

Post by deven »

i also love new born..lol..it took me a long time to figure out that one lyric...its "stretch it like a birth squeeze"...well lets just say thats not what i thought...lol.. :?