Saturday Night Live

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ALL4TEAMEDWARD
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Saturday Night Live

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

SNL ROCKS!!! It's like my FAV show. It iz SO funny! I <3 the Cowbell skit with Christopher Walken. I miss Chris Farley... :cry: He was SO funny... :( " Well LA-DEE-FREAKIN-DA!!!" Srry I jus had 2 do that...lol...van down by the river... :lol: Tina Fay rules! And Amy Phoeler, too. Ooooh! The Jeopardy skits too! Those are great. I LOVE the digital shorts. And the one where Payton Manning hosted. And EVERY Sarah Palin skit. And Micheal Phelps...
OK 2 words, Adam Sandler! I loved the turkey song, the Hanuka song & lunchlady land. :lol:

that's all I can think of rite now... :|
the mad chatter
Settled in Forks

Post by the mad chatter »

I hope you'll join the campaign to get a Twilight show on SNL with Robert Pattinson as the host! Think of all the skit possibilities.
ALL4TEAMEDWARD

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

Oh My Edward! That iz the greatest idea I hav evur heard in my entire life! :o HOLY CRAP!!!! That would be hilarious! OMG whoever thought of that must be the smartest person alive! ...I wish I had thought of that...

:lol: RPATZ AS THE HOST?! R U CRAZY?! Everyone might die from laughter! Cause Robert is 24 different flavors of crazy. I'm laughing from just thinking what he might do. :lol: LOL
:idea: HEY THEY SHOULD ALSO LET JACKSON HOST. He's all kinds a crazy too. And funny, from what I've seen of his interviews. heheh...Cullen crust. But yeah they should do that. I think it would make the world happy! :mrgreen:
the mad chatter
Settled in Forks

Rock the vote-let's get Robert Pattinson on SNL.
Last edited by the mad chatter on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ALL4TEAMEDWARD

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

I signed it!!! And I got a couple friends to sign it too! :D I really hope they do this. :( Or I shall be sad...
Hahaha :lol: Rob would be so hilarious!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

It makes me kind of sad that Mark Walhberg dogged SNL and the skit that Andy Samberg did with Mark Walberg Talks to Animals..I thought it was HILARIOUS! But I definitely agree that the show has become less funny over the years.
the mad chatter
Settled in Forks

I think a skit of Tina Fey as Sarah Palin wearing a Team Denali tee shirt with Robert Pattinson hosting would be hysterical. Please go to the petition and let's see if we can make some magic happen.
MissMagnolia
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MissMagnolia »

G-Faerie08 wrote:It makes me kind of sad that Mark Walhberg dogged SNL and the skit that Andy Samberg did with Mark Walberg Talks to Animals..I thought it was HILARIOUS! But I definitely agree that the show has become less funny over the years.
I know, that was so stupid he got mad about that. I thought it was hilarious too!!!

"Say hello to your mother for me" Classic
amandaxcullen

Post by amandaxcullen »

I think Tina Fey is a better Sarah Palin than Sarah Palin..
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
CullenxLove
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

ive never really gotten into SNL. i think the last time i watched it was when ashlee simpson got caught lip syncing! lol
i almost got a chance to see it live once though...

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun