Disney Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Disney Movies

Postby Edwards Ragazza » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:21 am

Brave was great although my kiddos got scared of the bear scenes.

Tangled is still one of my favorite though
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Postby Violet Sunlight » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Hi everyone,

I purchased the new Disney Tinker Bell DVD that came out last month called Secret Of The Wings. LOVED it. It's my favorite of the 4 DVDs. If you haven't guess already, yes I'm a fan of the Tinker Bell movies.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Violet Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Postby Edwards Ragazza » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:13 am

Love that new Tinker Bell movie Secret of the Wings. Right now my kidlets can't wait for Monster University.
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Postby Violet Sunlight » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:17 am

Hello everyone, :wave:

Took the kids to see Monsters University yesterday. I thought it was an enjoyable movie and the kids laughed and had a good time too. Loved the references to Monsters Inc. That being said, I still think Monsters Inc. is a better movie. More often than not, classics are hard to beat, although not impossible, Toy Story movies comes to mind. Anywho, Monsters University had laughs, heart and spunk, definitely buying on Blu-ray. I hope we don’t have to wait another 12 years to see the next one.

Oh, and there is an extra scene after the credits.
Violet Sunlight

Postby Violet Sunlight » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:32 am

Greetings everyone,

Last week I saw Disney’s Frozen with my teenage daughter and thought it was good Disney film. The special effects were beautiful, the songs were ok and the humor was mostly good and a few times it was great (really liked the snowman). The relationship between the sisters was great although, the romantic relationship could have been stronger. I personally like Disney’s Tangled more than this movie but I thought this one looked better than Tangled. My daughter thought the opposite. Overall, it is a good family fun movie and there is an extra scene after the credits. :D
Violet Sunlight

Previous

Return to Lights, Camera, Action...5,6,7,8