Disney Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Disney Movies

Post by Twilove »

the classic disney movies will always be the best The Aristocats is my all time favorite and pretty much all of the animal ones like the Lion King and Lady and the Tramp the princess ones always bugged me the only princess i like is Sleeping Beauty
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

I have a question for all of you. Who is your favorite disney princess?

Mine are Ariel and Jasmine. When I was little I wanted to be a mermaid. lol
List, Gnat ♥
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

My fav is between Sleeping Beauty and Ariel, I always wanted to be a mermaid too :lol: .
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
Mrs.Cullen1710
Wandering Through Town

Post by Mrs.Cullen1710 »

The best Disney movie is Snow white! she is the OG princess (the one who started it all) ;)

I also love Beauty and the beast.:D
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Belle, hands down. She's independent but not idiotic like Ariel (sorry Little Mermaid fans), kind, a bookworm, and I've always identified with her as a fellow brunette. I think the old Disney princesses are a little cliche and generic for me, and I don't like Ariel. Jasmine's a good solid second to me though. She just needs to wear more clothes.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I'm not keen on the princesses, they really just sit around and wait for the Prince. And Snow White's voice drives me crazy. It's so high and . . . innocent. (well duh)

Does anyone agree that the prince looks EXACTLY THE SAME in EVERY princess movie??? Except for eric. (was he a prince? I haven't seen it for a while.)

But I do like Jasmine.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cedwardrox »

My family is a HUGE Disney fan. We belong to a Disney group and meet just to talk about all Disney stuff. We have a whole room dedicated to Disney and the stuff is all over our house. I totally grew up with it. I have been to a Disney park 15 times and we are going again in August. We used to go 2 times a year. I went when my mom was pregnant with me.. Disney stuff is everywhere in our house. I love Disney! :P

My favorite Disney movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

debussygirl wrote:Belle, hands down. She's independent but not idiotic like Ariel (sorry Little Mermaid fans), kind, a bookworm, and I've always identified with her as a fellow brunette. I think the old Disney princesses are a little cliche and generic for me, and I don't like Ariel. Jasmine's a good solid second to me though. She just needs to wear more clothes.
:D Belle was always my favorite, too. For all those reasons, only I like Ariel too. I think the main things I liked about Ariel though were the songs and her bangs... :lol: I liked Jasmine too, though for years I wouldn't watch Aladdin becuase I was terrified of the giant snake thing. I guess that happens when you watch Disney movies on a big screen TV at my grandparents' house. :lol:
bite_me wrote:I'm not keen on the princesses, they really just sit around and wait for the Prince. And Snow White's voice drives me crazy. It's so high and . . . innocent. (well duh)

Does anyone agree that the prince looks EXACTLY THE SAME in EVERY princess movie??? Except for eric. (was he a prince? I haven't seen it for a while.)

But I do like Jasmine.
haha..I always thought that about the princes too. Yes, Eric is a prince...I think..Prince Eric....I'm pretty sure he was. But all the princes only show up for a scene or two, except in Cinderella, so I guess they figured, why bother? And yes...Snow White's voice always bothered me too.

And I just read some previous posts, and I must say, I not only dislike Miley Cyrus with a burning passion, not only does she make my ears bleed, not only do I loathe her.....I think the only thing she could do that would be entertaining for me would be to burst into spontaneous combustion.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

bite_me wrote: Does anyone agree that the prince looks EXACTLY THE SAME in EVERY princess movie??? Except for eric. (was he a prince? I haven't seen it for a while.)
Ooh! That prince is a playa!!! They do all look the same except Eric and Aladdin!
List, Gnat ♥
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

The three old ones pretty much look the same, except I think Philip has more brown hair and the other two have black. But the Beast doesn't look like them!! I mean, most of the movie he's a big furry guy and at the end he has like, long light brown hair and his face doesn't look like the old princes either.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com