House~ The TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
metro_girl0
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: House~ The TV Show

Post by metro_girl0 »

Your welcome, I wish people did this for me when I missed shows lolz. I love your icon by the way. I'm waiting for an Emmett to come into my life too.

Allie
Image Image Image
E<3B Team E!
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Female doctor=13. No one can remember her name. Everyone just calls her 13.
And demented guy didn't make her take the last one. She was like, "I don't want to die!" Because the whole time she was acting like she did, and then the guy took it from her and took it himself. And House wasn't making a hand motion, he was pointedly taking a deep breath to see if the guy could breathe again, and he could.

Sorry. I have a habit of correcting. Especially synopsises. :lol: Nothing personal.

OMG I was grinning like an idiot when House was all, "The only other way to go from 'not in a relationship' is to be 'in a relationship'." And Cuddy goes, "Are you saying you want a relationship?" *Dramatic Pause* And I was like, "YES! YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!" And House's idiot self says NO. :evil:

Right now I'm watching season 1 on DVD. I'm on episode 9. There was a marathon on today. Still is, I think.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
metro_girl0

Post by metro_girl0 »

Sorry, for my messup. But I got some of the facts right. Over 40% at least. lolz.

Allie
Image Image Image
E<3B Team E!
-veiled-

Post by -veiled- »

I love HOUSE! I always watch the re-runs, marathons, and whatnot. Gregory House is my fav character, of course. He is just so sarcastic all of the time and yet SO funny. House is the best!
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

xXBeSafeXx wrote:There was a marathon on today. Still is, I think.
I think there was a marathon on all Thanksgiving day. I can now say that there was something good on TV yesterday.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I've been watching at least 4 episodes a day--one side of a disk. Well, 5 some days, because then I go out at 7 and watch the one on TV. I'm trying to catch up on the first and second season that I didn't see when they first came out, with all the non-patient related drama, what with Tritter and all.

OME House and Cuddy HAVE to get together! I will DIE if they don't.
ImageImageImage
metro_girl0

Post by metro_girl0 »

I think they should too. After Amber and all. I think House secretly liked her. Do you think his best friend will forgive him? Because technically it is his fault that Amber is dead, but he did everything he could to try to save her life, even risking his life, and almost dying himself. I would forgive him, but that's just me, and I always end up forgiving everyone. So do you think so? Because I think House's best friend (can't remember his name either) is what keeps him semi-sane.

Allie
Image Image Image
E<3B Team E!
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Hm..in an interview with Hugh Laurie and Robert...somethingorother...they hinted House and Wilson would be fine. And Wilson would be back at the hospital...was he on there Tuesday? I can't remember...
ImageImageImage
metro_girl0

Post by metro_girl0 »

He was in the room that House was in, when he was in a coma, but then as soon as he woke up he left without a word out of the room. I hope everything is okay between them. Because I think Wilson (thanks for reminding me of his name, I forget names very easily, lol) anyways i think Wilson is what keeps House , from doing something way to drastic to himself. And maybe helps him get out of some trouble. And covers for him. He's the only really good friend that House has.

Allie
Image Image Image
E<3B Team E!
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I'm not sure about now, but at least in the earlier episodes, Wilson was the one who prescribed House's Vicodin. :lol: I wonder where he gets it from now...
ImageImageImage