Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una
A place to discuss the High School Musical movies
- Keeper of the Scepter of Doom
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:20 pm
Wow, I am the first on this one? Kind of funny since I am 34 years old and love the movies and music soo much!! I have the soundtracks in my car and I bought HSM for the Wii so I can sing along with Gabriella and Sharpey!! My eight year old does not have school on Oct. 24th, so we will be going to see the third movie that day! I don't anticipate as good as the first 2 (are they ever) but hope for some great songs! There's nothing better that singing with my son in the car. I took him to HSM on Ice in March and I think I liked it more than him!
- Buying a Better Raincoat
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:17 am
- Location: As north as you can go in OHIO
I actually like the movies..suprisingly. they're kind of corny...but catchy lolll
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?Emmett's Demolition Crew:TraineeTeam Edmartt!
<<for the clueless, edward+emmett
- Red-Eyed Vampire
- Posts: 1871
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:57 pm
- Location: Kentucky
ha ha. i have to admit that i love the music. the movies are ok, but the music is just so catchy!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
- Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
- Posts: 2046
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:21 pm
- Location: In a house with Emmett... Oops. House gone. :)
I love the movies. good songs too.
hopefully i will be going to see the third one in theatres in october.
I remember, i was like obsessed with it for a while there when it came out. I couldn't resist it. haha, i remember i decided to watch the movie because of zac efron. i thought he was cute <3
- Completely Dazzled!
- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:38 pm
I can't stand them. My little sister used to be obsessed with them.
I mean she would watch them every day, and when shes not watching them, listen to the CD's.
Her whole room was HSM tooo.
AH. It was horrible.
She's not quite so bad anymore. Now it's Hannah Montana.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
- Teaching Eric Social Graces
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:57 pm
Meh. I don't know. It's too cheesy I think for me. I don't really like stuff like that. Greese I loved, but that's totally different in my eyes.
"I am a vampire girl, and yet I am a wolf girl. Don't make me ever choose between the two."
- Wandering Through Town
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:06 am
- Location: Hunting with Edward in Antarctica
I saw the first one, but it's not really my cup of tea. It's a little on the corny side in my oppinion...power to you of you like it though
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 317
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:40 pm
- Location: A Small Town In Washington,No Lie
darkrider wrote:I actually like the movies..suprisingly. they're kind of corny...but catchy lolll
They are so, so catchy. "What time is it?!" Sorry. I really had to do that.
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:14 pm
- Location: Avoiding the bad vamps in Texas
I don't like them. They're so stupid. And the songs are so annoying! At first I they were one of those movies that I just didn't care for. But now all of this hoopla with them happened and I can't stand them.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~TetrarchNeed something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
- Joining the Hunt for Enemies
- Posts: 6978
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
- Location: preparing for next winter
Return to Lights, Camera, Action...5,6,7,8
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest