High School Musical the movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: High School Musical the movies

Post by KStew and RPatz »

TwilightRose1 wrote:Oh my.. HSM is just a fabulous movie! I remember when I first saw it. Its just an inspiring film for people of all ages... The kids are amazingly talented and hard-working for their ages. I am highly impressed with their dedication to making the films the best that they can be. I'm not really looking forward tot the 4th installment of the film... I think the 3rd one ende the series perfectly.. but I suppose Disney may as well make as much money as it possibly can off of something so popular s High School Musical... I just dont think it will be as good without all of the orginal cast.
As I said before, Zac Efron didn't even sing in the first one. They had someone else do it for him.
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Well whoever sang was really good.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I just think I don't really like...any of that 'disney' stuff... :roll: :?
ImageImage
E<3B
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I will admit I really like the HSM movies. (I'm in my 20's) I really liked the 1st one. I think I actually liked the 2nd one more, but I'm not sure why. I saw the 3rd one, but didn't like it as well. Maybe if I watch it again I'll like it. (But I did really like the Boys Are Back song in the junkyard w/Troy & Chad.)

And yes for awhile I had a fangirl crush on Zac Efron. But now I'ved moved onto Edward aka Rob
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
hannaa
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by hannaa »

I liked the first and third movie( I think I have this thing with second movies, I always hate them :lol: ).
And Zac Effron is not bad ;)
And I think it was Drew Seeley who did sing in the first movie instead of Zac Effron...
I loved the song Boys are back.

Hope that they don't make a 4th movie, especially without the orginally cast...
Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else - Charlie
Team Edward And Team Jacob
I'm on the list
SilentHeart
Wandering Through Town

Post by SilentHeart »

I saw the first one I think on tv when my cousin came over. I didn't catch much of the movie, but I couldn't keep from laughing at her. She knew all the songs and she even danced a little. Maybe I'd see it again if it was on tv, though I remember one scene with Gabriella singing alone and it was just soooo :shock: "are you seriously...rofl". I put it in the same category with Hannah Montana, that is the movies that amuse me.
My generation grew up with Pokemon anyway :D
HeyStack
Wandering Through Town

Post by HeyStack »

The third is the best of all and i really like the first song and the song Troy and Gabriella sang on the school balcony. :D
>>>HeyStack<<<>>>HeyStack<<<
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

So I was talking to this girl from my church who was an extra in the 3rd movie (they filmed them here in Utah.) And she had a bad experience with the cast. She said most of them (especially Ashley & Vanessa) were brats & divas on set. She gave us a couple of examples. And I just hate hearing that. I was hoping the fact they movies did well & they're now famous wouldn't go to their heads. But it apparently did. And that kind of ruins it for me now.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

^That's terrible to hear.

Personally, I hated them. Not just cause I'm a guy. The actor's can't act, the songs are terrible, and it's waaaaaaaaay to corny. Honestly? "Stick to the status quo?" No one would flip like that!
"Hey Troy, Gabriella's hot, why not?"
It wouldn't be like, "Troy, she's a science person. You're a basketball player. As your friend, I have to strongly disagree with your decision."

COME ON NOW!
Grease is definitely better than this.
Does Grease have a thread?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

cheesy, catchy, typical disney...
i have to admit that zac is pretty cute though.... ;)
Betting on Alice.