Star Wars Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Star Wars Movies

Post by EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs »

well, I saw the animated Clone Wars movie, and I liked it. :oops:
It doesn't compare AT ALL to the actual movies, but as an addition to the Star Wars Universe, it's not horrible. I really like the fact that we get to see more of Asaaj Ventress (she's just kick Why are we talking about a donkey? cool).

This is coming from someone who's been a fan of Star Wars for 22 years, and has a room full of Star Wars memorabilia...just in case you wanted some context. I enjoyed both trilogies (but Empire is still my favourite of all the movies), cried like a baby all through Revenge of the Sith (I get emotional, what can I say), and my prized possession is my never-been-used Yoda Bong...yes, a Yoda Bong.

so you might say I'm a teensy bit of a fan...
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I haven't seen the Animated one... I kinda feel like it would just wreck the rest for me.
I really love the movies but I wasn't the biggest fan of No. 3 - Though Ewan McGregor was just ... yummm... :lol:
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I like both trilogies. I never watched them until my friend wanted to see Episode 3 and I promised I'd go with her. So when I saw it I really had no idea what was going on. lol But after that I went back and watched them all. Kind of sad..I know, but not I enjoy them a lot.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
PATDPeace

Post by PATDPeace »

i LOVEEEEE star wars!!!!
yes,im a dork
=D
Imagemade by Dani-Danisaur-PATDforums
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

I'm such a Star Wars junkie. My husband has a calf-sleeve tattoo dedicated to Star Wars. It includes Darth Vader's helmet, Luke and Darth fighting, an AT-AT, Yoda, Princess Leia in the gold bikini (of course), and a bunch of other little things.

Has anyone else read the Legacy comics?

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

My fiancee and I love Star Wars...but I have to admit that I'd never seen any of them until after Episode 1 came out and a friend of mine asked me if I wanted to watch it with her. Since it had Ewan Macgregor in it, I figured that I'd give it a try and I got so into it that I rushed out to the library to check out the original trilogy and I loved it. I couldn't wait for Episodes 2 and 3, especially 3. I made my sister go with me to see it the day it came out. I just can't say enough good things about Star Wars...
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I love the whole saga. I remember all the originals and how everyone was so into it.

I wasn't too thrilled with Hayden's performance in the second "newer" movie as the pre-Darth Vader but by the time the third came around, I think he did a good job.

I loved how they used Earl Jones' voice as Darth Vader, it just gave off the air of evil and was so deep, sexy but menacing and who couldn't love Yoda.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I've been a Star Wars addict for quite a while now! I love both trilogies! I think I would even have to say that my love for Star Wars is even bigger than my love for Twilight and Harry Potter!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

Ok true test of starwars geekdom...I speant my 16th birthday at the re-release of Star Wars- A New Hope! I AM A STARS WARS GEEK!!! LOL :lol: I must admit the only movie I truly could not stand was the second one of the second trilogy, I seriously hated Anakin and Amidala by the end of that movie, if it wasn't for the chance to see Yoda fight I would never watch it again.
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
DesiringJB

Post by DesiringJB »

Oooh I LOVE Star Wars..All six movies are wonderful, IMO. I use to be a super hardcore fan and collect all the SW merch that I could, but then I think it started to creep people out to walk in my room ahaha But those movies are still my favs :D