Gilmore Girls

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Gilmore Girls

Post by *Wanderer* »

^^I don't know, I never was a Rory/Jess fan. Ever. :? I never liked him. I really really liked Dean.

But I was a HUGE Lorelai/Luke fan. I love Luke. He's awesome. :D

Love,
*Wanderer*
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

oh I didn't think Lorelai and Luke were truly meant to be together...don't get me wrong I liked them as a couple but I didn't think she had met the one who was her soul mate so to speak...
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Gilmore Girls was amazing. I cried when I watched the series finale, and that normally doesnt happen.

I was surprised that when the last episode was being advertised they showed the Luke/Lore kiss.
CauseofEdwardIlove
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Longing for Edward...but I will settle for Rob anytime...In Georgia!

Post by CauseofEdwardIlove »

*Wanderer* wrote:^^I don't know, I never was a Rory/Jess fan. Ever. :? I never liked him. I really really liked Dean.

But I was a HUGE Lorelai/Luke fan. I love Luke. He's awesome. :D

Love,
*Wanderer*
Yes there was something about Dean...He was a cutie! I really liked Logan....not at first but after awhile he grew on me!

I was a huge fan of Luke!! I wanted him to "win her heart"
Manda
After waiting a lifetime....I have finally fallen in love...Rob I love you!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

LUKE ROCKS!!!
Ahaha I love him! I'm watching the earlier epidsodes and you can so tell he has a huge crush on Lorelai! Sooo cute!
I don't think Rory picked out very good guys for herself. Dean was bland to me and then Jess and Logan were such idiots trying to be all cool and stuff.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Yeah, Luke and Lorelai were my favorite together. Luke just seemed like, even though he acted all tough and rock hard.. he just wanted to give Lorelai everything she ever wanted. So sweet <3

Rory.. I was glad she ended up alone, but Jess seemed to have changed a lot once he got his life on traxk, with the book and stuff.. Logan was too... upper class... snooty I suppose. Dean wasnt ever really one of my favorites.. he was a good first boyfriend.. but never anything more than that.
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

^^My sentiments exactly.
I was kinda wishing in that one episode she would have gotten back together with Jess, when she visited him in that bookstore he was working at. He really pulled things together. But no she had to love Logan!! Stupid idiot.
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Okay, I know I'm double-posting, but I just had to announce that I got season 1 of Gilmore Girls for Christmas!! :D
It was sooo happy to get it!!
I watched the bonus features and did you know that Luke's character was going to be a woman named Daisy? But then someone said that they needed testosterone in the show so the writer/creater made Daisy to be Luke. I'm forever grateful for whoever said that, because Luke and Lorelai are among my favorite couples of all time.
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

I'm so obsessed. It's really quite sad.
I have all the seasons, and have seen every episode at least three times. =|

I was a HUGE Rory & Jess fan. Or maybe it was just my Milo Ventimiglia obsession at the time. lol. I always thought they'd get back together - like, when he published the book and stuff.
Oh well.
I never liked Logan. He made me want to hit something. hahaha.

It's scary how similar my mum and I are to them. Not just from the show, we started most of this stuff before we knew the show existed. For example;
It's just her and I.
We get heaps of Chinese, then live of it for the next few days.
We have weekly dinners with the rich grandparents. Not always the most pleasant of times.
Some of the banter in our daily lives.
She has a Luke. I have been telling her that they will get together since I was old enough to understand. He recently admitted his love for her... but of course, there is always something stopping anything happening. =(

I know there's more. But, I'm blanking.

=)
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

omg i love the gilmore girls! i was really into it the first season, and then i stopped watching it, and then i watched the last episode and decided since i missed so much i would buy all the seasons, which i did. and i watched them continuously. i always felt that me and my mom had a similar relationship like Lorali and Rory, maybe not as much nonsense talk and eating, but we get along really well like they do. I was always a Dean/Rory fan.. always. I was hoping he would come back the last episode but that never happened.

I liked Jess/Rory but only because he was a bada** and sometimes a girl just needs one. and I was never a fan of Logan.

I was so happy Luke and Lorali ended up together. I wish they would make a movie just to show where all the characters are now!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3