Gilmore Girls

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Gilmore Girls

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^ :lol: :lol: Re-living that scene is cracking me up! I got it when I saw your avvie, but Im glad you posted that! :lol:

That kind of humor is why I fell in love with GG! Im mad that it sover, but I always watch the reruns on abc family! & i had a 20min. convo about Gilmore girls in social studies class today. Its been coming up a lot lately, but I odnt mind! I love GG!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^You should go here then: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238784/quotes
I seriously spent like 2 hours reading all of those quotes! But it was so fun, I laughed a lot.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I never got to follow the series, but I commend the writing and acting. It was the sort of show that you had to think to get, and I really appreciated that.

My favorite scene is the "really" scene (the one that ends with Rory saying "Okay- new word now."). Though my niece just told me about the "culs de sac" scene and that's stuck in my head now too. :D
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Was anyone else surprised when they had Laine get pregnant? That totally shocked me, I did NOT see that one coming. And then on top of that twins, crazy.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Hmmm...I wasn't expecting it, but I was like :shock: :o :o :o when it happened.
Twins, though, that WAS a shocker!
I loved how they took pictures of Lane and Zach and made little babies for the shower! It was so cute!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

pennybug84 wrote:Was anyone else surprised when they had Laine get pregnant? That totally shocked me, I did NOT see that one coming. And then on top of that twins, crazy.
I wasn't really TOO shocked about Laine getting pregnant -- I was kind of surprised how she ended up the size of a house towards the end of her pregnancy! Sometimes I wish I lived in a town like Stars Hollow -- or that one even existed so I could move there! :lol: Love the idea of everyone know everyone else & all that history.

Image Image Image
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

So I watched the last season on ABC family.
First, why did they add in Rory's two new friends, Lucy and whatever her name was? They didn't add anything to the story. I thought they were pointless.
Still mad at Lorelai about Luke.
But the last three episodes were amazzzzzing!!! I loved the "I will always love you" karaoke part. It was so great! And at least Luke and Lorelai made up. And it was so emotional with Rory leaving, and then all the townspeople at the very end. And I love how the last shot was identical to the last shot in the first episode.
Chyeah
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Chyeah »

I'm watching the series on SOAPNet (they started playing the entire series starting from season 1) every Saturday. I instinctively like Luke (mainly because the Town Alliance Of Township or whatever get mad at him for no reason and he's like, "LOL GET OUT"), but when I think about it, I don't. He's kind of a jerk, and if I recall correctly, he went into Lorelai's house when she didn't know he was there- creepy much?

I don't know, maybe he changes. I hope he does, because the amount of LukeLorelai shippers is pretty big.
I'm an anti here for civil discussion on why Twihards like Twilight. However, if you personally insult me, I see no reason to respect you. You have been warned.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

My sister is obsessed with this show, and after reading some of those quotes and watching a couple episode, I have to agree it's a pretty funny show.
:D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Jenna-I agree I thought the last few episodes were really good. I'm glad that Lorealie and Luke made up. And the party they threw for Rory was awesome. I just really wish it had another season or something. I wanna see Lorealie & Luke finally together and hopefully married. It just kind of ended for me.

You know what's so funny. My sister is the one who got me onto the show. I remember when it first came out I didn't have any desire to watch it, but she did. And now I love the show, it's probably one of my all time favorites. :D
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson