Gilmore Girls

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Gilmore Girls

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

debussygirl wrote:Yeah, she wanted to get into movies and stuff. And Lauren Graham didn't want to go on without her, and without either of them...well, it wouldn't have exactly been Gilmore Girls.
The Logan/Rory think probably would've worked out, or she would've found her way to Jess again, I think. And Luke and Lorelai would've probably made it down the aisle for sure (and maybe even have a baby, pull and Lane and Zach?)
I can't even think of Gilmore Girls without Lauren or Alexis, honestly.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

^^^ neither can I. It definitely would not have been Gilmore Girls. So I guess unfortunately it was best to end it instead of trying to continue on. :(

So on Friday the karoakee episode was on ABC Family. And then Monday & Tuesday were the season finale episodes w/Rory's graduation. I liked being able to watch them again. And I loved at the end when Lorelai thanks Luke for putting together the party for Rory & his response was something like, I like seeing you happy. *melt* Oh Luke you are awesome!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

This is my favorite TV show! I have every single episode on tape... this is so funny and Laurn Graham is my favorite actress...

[quote="DudeRocksTheTwilight
I can't even think of Gilmore Girls without Lauren or Alexis, honestly.
[/quote]

nither can I... :(
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha