The Worst Movies Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: The Worst Movies Ever

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

skylarblue wrote:I have to agree with the Bratz movie. I just had to watch it because I couldn't believe how horrible it was and how much I laughed at it.

Spaceballs is a total classic. It's one of those awesome Mel Brook's movies that parody the popular movie of the day.

I have to say that 1408 was really bad. I just couldn't understand the whole thing, was he going mad or was he sane. I just was like "Um Okay, this totally blows."
I quite liked Room 1408. Maybe it's just because I love John Cusack though . . . :lol:
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

Actually I liked Room 1408 too and I am not in love with John Cusack.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
purple_panda wrote:the original chronicles of narnia: the lion the witch and the wardrobe. not the new one. i thought the beaver was a bear, im serious.
march of the penguins was pretty bad too, i fell asleep

Are you talking about the one by BBC? I LOVED that one!! Not saying it was better than the most recent one (which I have not seen) but I liked it as a kid.

There are a handful of movies that I thought were completely ridiculous..Like The Happening..and The Fountain..

And in reference to someone saying, "That movie won an Oscar." That does not necessarily mean that the movie was any good..But everyone has their own opinion..Unfortunately, some people's opinions are wrong ;)
Yeah, for example, if there was a movie that I hated and the critics loved it was "Rachel Getting Married". I adore Anne Hathway, but that movie was horrible.The movie camera made me sick. I almost gave up on watching it.
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

These aren't the worst movies ever! These are just crap movies!!!

HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL!!!

And I'm going to get flamed so much by saying this one, but it's true!

TWILIGHT

I love the books!!! But the movie!!! I swear. I probably could have done better. Leaving out Jaspers powers. Leaving out the blood testing. Leaving out Carlisle's past. That's just lame. Then, the special effects were so lame. The nomads looked so retarded being slid on a "magic carpet." And when the cullens run!!! Seriously!!! You could at least get someone from the X-Men crew to do the special effects. I'm glad Catherine is gone. Her broad idea's turned it into a shocker. I love the movie and all, but it's produce and production was just shocking. And a good director would have done most of the shooting in a studio, and not at real locations!!!! To the point where she recked two video cameras, made most of the actors get hypothermia and made them stand in rain, hail, snow and sleet!!!!! (This is proven in the Twilight Movie Companion an her Catherine's Twilight Notebook).

Well, hopefully I don't get flamed (I doubt that). But *fingers crossed* that this doesn't turn into a big scary fight?!
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

THE WORST MOVIE FOR ME IS..
ELIZABETH TOWN.

CHRIST.
I FELL ASLEEP DURING THE FIRST 10 MINUTES!!

THE NOTEBOOK HOWEVER IS FANTASTIC!! RACHEL MCADAMS AND RYAN GOSLING, THE CHEMISTRY WAS GREAT!
XOXO
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I don't flame you, Miista! I don't think it's the worst movie of all time, but I can't say I was a fan.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

harold the duck
is rated the worst movie of all time
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Scarlet wrote:The Sword in the Stone. It might be a classic Disney movies, and I totally love Disney movies, but not that one. It's just stupid. I mean, it's a cute story, but the whole time it's just about this annoying kid whose life sucks. And Merlin is weird. They do sing a few cute songs, but it has a horrible ending. So you go through the whole movie about this "average kid" or whatever, and then in the last 5 minutes or so he pulls the sword out of the stone, everyone's like "oh you're the king! worship you!" and Merlin leaves at some point. Arthur mopes about how he doesn't want to be king, then Merlin comes back and says "you'll be a great king! trust me!" and then Arthur says "oh. i guess you're right. being king's not that bad after all" or something to that extent. THE END.
:?:
The whole movie leads up to nothing, and right when something interesting begins to happen, the movie just ends. Least favorite Disney movie.
So, I totally agree with you. It just so happens The Sword in the Stone is my all time favorite Disney movie. Weird, right?

-Rose
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

anything barbie ewww
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:anything barbie ewww
Barbie is kool :P

I like Barbie and the Nutcracker (That was the first barbie movie and the best).
Barbie as Repunzel.
Barbie and Swan Lake
Barbie and Christmas
Ellena and Friends
Barbie and Mermaidia
Mariposa and Friends
Barbie as the Island Princess
Barbie and Fairytopia
Barbie and Teresa
Barbie and the Diamond Castle
Barbie and Pegasus.

They're the ones I've seen and remember. The names might not be right, but they're still good movies :D

But we all have different opinions :]
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image