What Character Could you be in the Twilight Movie?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: What Character Could you be in the Twilight Movie?

Post by despoina92 »

Well, if I was like 9 years older I could be an Esme. I look like her when it comes to appearence (except for the pale skin). Even my eyes he almost the same color with the Cullens' eyes, only a shade darker and under light they look exactly the same.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I think I could be Angela (if I could act :lol: )
I'm pretty tall (5'8") and I have brown hair. And I'm not pretty enough to be a vamp or even Bella, so I think that Angela would be a good fit for me.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

If I could act I'd play Leah. I love her character... not as much as Seth though of course *huggles Seth doll*

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

im 4'11!!!! Yay im alice's height! And sometimes i am graceful (10th year of dance starting in a few weeks) i am spunky, and i would easily be able to annoy edward the way alice annoys him :) i think id make a good alice.

Physically im Bella, except for the height. Long-ish brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, VERY clumsy. but i do not act like Bella.

Of course i want to be a renesmee. I have the eyes and the love for jacob. Right now id be a preteen Nessie if i died my hair, except for the fact my hair refuses to curl.
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
Alicinounette
Settled in Forks

Post by Alicinounette »

I could be Alice. :D
I have her personality, so it wouldn't be hard to act her part. :lol:
I'm kinda short, too.
=] <- CHOUBAKA
paula_bnsnt
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

I'd definately be Angela. It's the character I related to the most... I'm the quiet one, that prefers to be silent and watch rather than saying useless things. I can't bare to bother someone else or make them uncomfortable so I respect when someone needs their time (and of course demand everyone else returns me the favor =P )... So everytime Bella was like "thank god Angela feels comfortable with the silence" and when she said Angela didn't miss a thing because of how observative she was I totally got her...

Other than that... Maybe Gianna (Volturi's receptionist)? She's a human who wants to be a vampire, she's Italian (I almost have my citizenship and my last-name and blood says I'm Italian already ;) )... and that's pretty much all that I have in common. I'm not sure I'd risk my life like she does, but maybe she's a dreamer and can't really see what's going on around her, and to that I definately relate to.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Idk thats a tough question.. I definitely have Rosalie's attitude at times, but Alice's too sometimes. and im clumsy like bella, but persuasive like jasper, caring like esme, and protective like charlie. oh dear I do believe I could be just about anyone ahahaha
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I Could've Been Jane, Or Bree From Eclipse(:
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.