What Character Could you be in the Twilight Movie?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Imprintings
Settled in Forks

Re: What Character Could you be in the Twilight Movie?

Post by Imprintings »

I think I could be Bella, I have Brown long hair, pale skin....I get whiny :P And when I fall in love, I fall head over heals in love :P Oh yeah and I like Bella...LOVE EDWARD :)

Oh and I like Bella am accident prone!

*trips*
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

If I was to play anyone in Twilight based on looks, it'd prolly be Jessica, since my hair is extremely curly like hers, as well as brown. But with attitude? Bella (when I'm being shy) or Alice when I'm around my friends.
Image <--click this
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

I honestly have no idea who I would be in Twilight. I think my personality best represents Bella's, except that I have short blonde hair and green eyes. I might be able to pul off a Bella if i dyed my hair, grew it out and wore contacts but I'm not up for that transformation. But I am a VERY clumsy person. I will find every crack in the sidewalk and my own feet to trip over. And when I fall in love, it gets very deeply rooted in me. If I could I would be Bella, but I think if everyone had the choice, most would take that. I mean, who wouldn't want to be with Edward? Seriously?

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Well I am Chinese, but I look enough like a Native American. So I probably would be with the Quileutes. I'm not very tall and I can't be angry all the time without laughing so I wouldn't make a good Leah, but I could be another one of the Quileute girls. :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

In appearance maybe Angela,personality probably Alice or Siobhan,I go mental most of the time and annoy people but I have Siobhan kind of attitude at times(and I'm Irish)
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X
Wandering Through Town

Post by X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X »

Well ya know Kim? The girl Jared imprinted on? She was in New Moon, apparently I'd play her, she's not a major character i know :P but apparently I'm similar to the way she's described :)

If i could choose what character i played it's a toss between, Bella, Leah, Alice Or Rosalie :)
It'd be so cool to play Leah :)
It's not faith if you use your eyes.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

I would/could play Esme. Im in my 20's but im very motherly and all my friends call me the "mom" of the group. Plus id like to think im beautiful too lol :lol:
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Elyse
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Elyse »

I would either be Bella or Alice. I'd have to make some changes to be Alice, like cutting my hair and dying it darker than it already is. Plus I think I'm a a little too tall. I've been told by my friends that I was the best fit for Bella. I have dark brown hair that has red highlights in the sun. My skin is pale and I have the same body and face shape she does. I'm also 5'3. Too tall for Alice but just right for Bella. :lol: The only thing that I don't have like Bella is brown eyes; mine are blue. I actually won the costume contest as Bella at my bookstores midnight release party. :P
ImageImageImage
Elyse
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Elyse »

I would either be Bella or Alice. I'd have to make some changes to be Alice, like cutting my hair and dying it darker than it already is. Plus I think I'm a a little too tall. I've been told by my friends that I was the best fit for Bella. I have long dark brown hair that has red highlights in the sun. My skin is pale and I have the same body and face shape she does. I'm also 5'3. Too tall for Alice but just right for Bella. :lol: The only thing that I don't have like Bella is brown eyes; mine are blue. I actually won the costume contest as Bella at my bookstore's midnight release party. :P
ImageImageImage
X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X
Wandering Through Town

Post by X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X »

Elyse wrote: I actually won the costume contest as Bella at my bookstores midnight release party. :P

Aww man that's so cool!
(I'm Danni by the way *waves* :P)
I wish i looked like a main charactor :( I just finished reading Twilight for the second time and realized i have alot more in common with Bella than i thought :P but body wise (i'm not saying i'm perfect xD cause i seriously am not xD) but height and build wise i'd say i was similar to Rosalie but still the way Kim was described fits my face, features and hair better :)
It's not faith if you use your eyes.