What Character Could you be in the Twilight Movie?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Elyse
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: What Character Could you be in the Twilight Movie?

Post by Elyse »

X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X: I was more surprised than anything because I didn't dress up. I had on my Edward fan club shirt from Twilightteez. That's it. A few girls saw me when the store manager announced the contest and pushed me out onto the floor. It was fun but I felt kind of bad because this younger girl next to me put a lot of thought into her Alice costume. :oops: (Still, the all time cutest thing I've ever seen was at the Festival 9 3/4 where a 4 year old was dressed as Hermione.) But this girl's costume was awesome. She should have won.
X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X wrote: but body wise (i'm not saying i'm perfect xD cause i seriously am not xD) but height and build wise i'd say i was similar to Rosalie
Ahh to be a little taller. :lol:
ImageImageImage
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

Elyse wrote: I actually won the costume contest as Bella at my bookstores midnight release party. :P
Lucky!! i was dressed up as Bella (not really dressed up but going for the Forks look) for my midnight release party and they wouldn't let me in the contest because i was in "casual clothes"! What the heck do they think Bella wears? A cape? i think not!! Urgh it made me really mad! but when i was leaving the line i overheard some girls saying that i looked more like Bella then Kristen so that made me feel better! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
Elyse
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Elyse »

twilighter1193 wrote:
Lucky!! i was dressed up as Bella (not really dressed up but going for the Forks look) for my midnight release party and they wouldn't let me in the contest because i was in "casual clothes"!

No casual clothes? What's that about? I wonder what they would have done if someone came dressed as Angela or Jessica? That's seems a little ridiculous. I mean, the Cullens don't wear non-casual clothes. They are a little more on the designer side but still... But hey! You got an awesome comment! :P I will say though when I was up there I hear someone say "This is a Twilight contest not Lord of the Rings." That irked me because I am told on a daily basis that I look like Liv Tyler. :oops: I don't see it but everyone else seems to. Oh well. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Ellie Ibis
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Ellie Ibis »

This topic amuses me.

I can't think of anyone I look like in a book. I'm semi-short, wicked pale, look younger than my age, have light brown/dark blonde hair that's a few inches past my shoulders (and growing longer~), and green-grey eyes. Yeah, I look like no one.

So I guess I'd be a Forks High extra. =P

Or maybe Angela if I wore colored contacts and we all pretended she isn't supposed to be tall.
the cops & the kids & the cats & the robbers
& the stolen moments from the out of tune guitars
X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X
Wandering Through Town

Post by X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X »

No me either! ^^ :(

Well, maybe Kim, but I have glasses and blue eyes so that's not really...yeah I'm just strange looking xD
Does anyone think I look like anyone? I'm about 5 ft 6 inches tall, long black hair, extremely (like, I got asked by a non twilight fan if I was a vampire once... :shock: ) pale, blue/grey eyes, they sometimes look black, my nouse and mouth are really rounded :cry: I hate them xD and i'm kinda medium sized I guess, I get told I'm skinny but bluh xD but yeah do you think I look like anyone? someone once told me characteristic wise I reminded them of Alice or Bella but I've never been told I'm similar looking to any Character. The only character I'd imagine myself to look like is one of the Volturi cause I'm so strange looking xD
It's not faith if you use your eyes.
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

Elyse wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:
Lucky!! i was dressed up as Bella (not really dressed up but going for the Forks look) for my midnight release party and they wouldn't let me in the contest because i was in "casual clothes"!

No casual clothes? What's that about? I wonder what they would have done if someone came dressed as Angela or Jessica? That's seems a little ridiculous. I mean, the Cullens don't wear non-casual clothes. They are a little more on the designer side but still... But hey! You got an awesome comment! :P I will say though when I was up there I hear someone say "This is a Twilight contest not Lord of the Rings." That irked me because I am told on a daily basis that I look like Liv Tyler. :oops: I don't see it but everyone else seems to. Oh well. :lol:
Yeah i don't get why they excluded "casual clothes" either?? There were A LOT of people in capes and fangs and that really irked me! And then there were people with prom gear on... the girl who won was the spitting image of Alice in a red prom dress! it was really cool! but i was still mad!
That would annoy me too! How sad that they said that!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

I think right now I look like Bella, because I am pretty pale and have long brown hair. But if I was to choose who I could be, I would want to play Rosalie...I just need blonde hair. I have just always like her, because I see myself in her. I don't think she is mean, she is just guarded and often times people take it the wrong way, I know I have experienced that!
Course, I'd have to wear contacts cause I have crazy blue eyes...which I love!
Me-----> http://tinyurl.com/4wbn4r
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X
Wandering Through Town

Wow Jen! (I'm Danni By The Way xD) I Do Actually See Alot Of Rosalie In You! : ) You're Like A Dark Haired Version, More How I Imagined Her To Look Like : )
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X wrote:Wow Jen! (I'm Danni By The Way xD) I Do Actually See Alot Of Rosalie In You! : ) You're Like A Dark Haired Version, More How I Imagined Her To Look Like : )

That is like the biggest, bestest compliment ever!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X
Wandering Through Town

:lol: Well It Is True, In My Opinion You Are Alot More Beautiful Than Nikki Reid (Rosalie) xD But We Can't Choose The Cast xD