Favorite Childhood movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Favorite Childhood movies

Post by Jadey »

Hmm erm

Pocahontas
The Lion King
The Little Rascals
The Little Giants
Beethoven 1&2
Home Alone 1&2 (still my faves at xmas time)
Mrs Doubtfire
Hook
Mary Poppins

Good ol' early 90's stoof.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Jadey wrote:Hmm erm

Pocahontas
The Lion King
Home Alone 1&2 (still my faves at xmas time)
Mrs Doubtfire
Hook
XD I still watch those movies all the time! :lol:
List, Gnat ♥
SilentHeart
Wandering Through Town

Post by SilentHeart »

As a child I didn't really watch tv. I was more of an outdoor person, so my parents could barely keep me inside half an hour since I was 4. But I started watching tv more in school and my all time favorite was Lion King. I remember really liking Timon and Pumba and I used to sing "Hakuna Matata" (no idea if I spelt it right or wrong) all day till my mum finally bought me Harry Potter and I became addicted to reading ( :D haha... I know you can't really be addicted to that). Then I watched Shreck and HP1 till I could recite every line... I prefer to say I have a really good memory rather than admit my geekiness =)
I also loved Lilo and Stich, The Emperors, usualy anything I though it was funny. I remember I really disliked The Beauty and the Beast (don't know why, I still think it's boring) and well... I never really liked the ones with princesses :lol: except Mulan.
To be honest, even in reading I prefered sci-fi and fantasy and never picked up a romance. Till Twilight that is ^_^. I guess I should take a look at my old dvd's sometime soon...
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Oh, I totally forgot until yesterday a movie used to love as a kid: Babe! It was so cute with Babe, and Fly, and the little singing mice! It was such a great movie! I can barely remember it, though. I wouldn't mind watching it again!

Also, just thought of this one: Homeward Bound. I loved that movie because it was about two dogs and a cat. I remember one time I was looking through the TV listings trying to see if any of the stations were showing it. *nostalgic sigh* So many great movies were around when I was younger.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

^ Bleh. I never really liked either of those. I always hated animal movies, unless they were animated.

Speaking of childhood movies, I'm half-watching Aladdin right now! :P
List, Gnat ♥
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

Star Wars, the original...saw it the first day in theaters...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

When I was little I only had a couple VHS tapes, the one I remember watching the most is Lady and the Tramp. I haven't seen it in probably 10 years, but I was obsessed with it when I was a child!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd